Am I the only one who wants higher pay for uberX and better treatment for drivers?

UberBlackPr1nce

There's two members on this forum Cogburn NuberUber who constantly badger me whenever I post or comment about higher rates, better treatment for drivers and driver unity. If I'm alone is this quest let me know. I'm okay with accepting status quo, but I should be able to say how I feel on a public forum. To come at me because I don't like some of ubers practices is kind of bizarre to me, im a bit perplexed........

FivestarsGreg

People are too weak these days to take a stand against uber mistreatment of its drivers.
They are betting on the inability of people to act. It's all talk and talk and insults. Meanwhile uber is getting richer and richer.

Cogburn

ha! Just like a politician who voted for it before they voted against it.

UberBlackPr1nce was quite vocal in his disdain for UberX while he himself drove uberBlack/SUV making Travis a lot more money than any X driver ever did. In fact the record clearly has his sworn testimony that he doesn't care about the plight of the UberX drivers at all.

Don't fall for his act. It's old and proven to be a complete sham a long time ago.

negeorgia

I like everyone. I think car selection and calendar selection (what an UberX driver drives and when they drive) are the biggest factors. Those items are not mandatory so everyone's results are different. Some people thrive with your results may vary, some people cower all their adult lives under the notion that your results may vary.

PTCGUY

higher rates, better treatment for drivers and driver unity.
Good Lord man! There are way too many X drivers now. If these 3 things happen Katy bar the door for the tsunami of even more drivers!

Please keep the fares low, keep treating drivers like dirt and please oh please keep us a dysfunctional group of rag tag drivers. At least this way we have a fighting chance of scraping out a meager existence! *

*sarcasm

negeorgia

For me, UberX has been like a 4-6 season pass at Six Flags, paid up front. Some rides had a long wait and the results were egh. Some rides have been alright! What we do know is: the more hours driving, the lower the per hour income. The more hours driving, the faster a car becomes worthless or in need of major repair. The IRS allows a deduction of 54 cents per business mile for 2016.

UberBlackPr1nce

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

UberBlackPr1nce was quite vocal in his disdain for UberX while he himself drove uberBlack/SUV making Travis a lot more money than any X driver ever did. In fact the record clearly has his sworn testimony that he doesn't care about the plight of the UberX drivers at all.

Don't fall for his act. It's old and proven to be a complete sham a long time ago.
You and NuberUber need to hook up. You guys are destined to be together. One lonely and bitter soul with another.

Realityshark

There are a few on the Atlanta forum who's lives only consist of driving for Uber and possibly delivering pizzas. They can't stand it when someone points out how horrible Uber is. They have fought so hard to hide from their bad life decisions, that any reminder that they work for a scamming, evil company is painful to hear, so they lash out at the poster. You've heard the cliché "ignorance is bliss", these people are examples of that. Some have even gone so far as to make up fantasy careers as scientists, when in reality they are only uber drivers.

One only needs to pay attention to various posts to see the clear picture of various lives slipping away one ping at a time.

Last edited:

ChortlingCrison

Oh yay!! You started a thread about it...

You really need to get a new tune.

Spoken like true Travis worshipers. Glados is proud of you.