1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Am I not allowed to have a personal Uber account?

Discussion in 'Advice' started by TimmyZ1, Apr 16, 2018.

1. TimmyZ1

TimmyZ1

I drive for Uber but chose to take this weekend off and just chill with friends. I haven't used an uber since the holidays and just got signed up with Uber at the end of January. Went to open the app and it asked for a new phone # which I thought was weird. I put my standard one in there and it said this number was already taken? Am I not allowed to use Uber on my off time? It wasn't a big deal as I just installed Lyft but it was annoying and made me late.

2. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Both of mine still work lol

3. don't enter your number as if you're registering a new account. Make sure you're in sign in.

4. when you have a driver account, you automatically have a rider a account using same login info

5. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    And eats

6. You have to be able to pay for your rides. They know you are a driver, they know how much you make. Poor people can't afford Uber, so no account for you.

7. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    I have three, all of which have the same telephone number: Taxi, X and user. Each one does have a different e-Mail address, though.

8. HotUberMess

HotUberMess

It’s glitch, you’re not doing anything wrong. It’s a database error. Call support, they’ll fix it after fumbling around for an hour.

9. Simply download the rider app and sign in using your driver credentials. My rider and eats apps work without a hitch that way.