• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Am I not allowed to have a personal Uber account?

TimmyZ1

I drive for Uber but chose to take this weekend off and just chill with friends. I haven't used an uber since the holidays and just got signed up with Uber at the end of January. Went to open the app and it asked for a new phone # which I thought was weird. I put my standard one in there and it said this number was already taken? Am I not allowed to use Uber on my off time? It wasn't a big deal as I just installed Lyft but it was annoying and made me late.

Cableguynoe

I drive for Uber but chose to take this weekend off and just chill with friends. I haven't used an uber since the holidays and just got signed up with Uber at the end of January. Went to open the app and it asked for a new phone # which I thought was weird. I put my standard one in there and it said this number was already taken? Am I not allowed to use Uber on my off time? It wasn't a big deal as I just installed Lyft but it was annoying and made me late.
don't enter your number as if you're registering a new account. Make sure you're in sign in.

Pax Collector

Simply download the rider app and sign in using your driver credentials. My rider and eats apps work without a hitch that way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E News 30
Over/Uber Portland 1
Mista T Portland 3