Am I in Time Out or is it beyond slow?

NHDriver

IMG_0225.PNG
IMG_0226.PNG
Over two hours on Uber, one min fare ride and one drive away cancellation no car seat for toddler. Just under 2 hours on Lyft not a single ping,,, wtf????

Buckiemohawk

In a number of things, It's September the slowest time of the year, we just had a hurricane and everyone is out and about doing things. September used to be an okay month before Uber but now its crap.

NHDriver

In a number of things, It's September the slowest time of the year, we just had a hurricane and everyone is out and about doing things. September used to be an okay month before Uber but now its crap.
Thank you for sharing. About to head back out for the afternoon commute rush home. Maybe I can get 2 cancellations, a minor ride request and a fake service animal request to complete the day shift :smiles:

Rakos

Well...I am getting ready...

To go out after the hurricane...

And see if I can sell my miles...

To the nearest bidder...

For pennies on the dollar...

And then pray I can get more gas...8>)

Rakos

PS. And all I can think...is what would SadUber do in this situation...8>)

Last edited:

UberCheese

Why nkt wait until midnight? A drunk, a vomit, and a mid ride cancel might feel more right.

Thank you for sharing. About to head back out for the afternoon commute rush home. Maybe I can get 2 cancellations, a minor ride request and a fake service animal request to complete the day shift :smiles:

NHDriver

Why nkt wait until midnight? A drunk, a vomit, and a mid ride cancel might feel more right.
Tuesday is not a bar night in my market. Everything pretty much closes down at 10pm. A few bars open til 12pm but not usually a crowd. Thurs - Sat are the late nite runs.

wk1102

Well...I am getting ready...

To go out after the hurricane...

And see if I can sell my miles...

To the nearest bidder...

For pennies on the dollar...

And then pray I can get more gas...8>)

Rakos

PS. And all I can think...is what would SadUber do in this situation...8>)

Tampa is up and running, South Fl, Orlando yet here in Pt St lucie, which was only mildly affected, nope.

UberCheese

Tuesday is not a bar night in my market. Everything pretty much closes down at 10pm. A few bars open til 12pm but not usually a crowd. Thurs - Sat are the late nite runs.
10pm? I would ask where you are from, but when are you from might be a more accurate question.

sthriftybroke

I take tuesdays off. I never get rides on tuesdays unless I want to go work the airport with everyone else not getting normal rides.

NHDriver

I take tuesdays off. I never get rides on tuesdays unless I want to go work the airport with everyone else not getting normal rides.
ya i might have to make Tuesday a day off, last few have been really slow but this is the worst one. almost 8 hours, 3 Lyft rides 2 Uber, not worth my time