Am I deactivated/fired/suspended?

WNYuber

Can somebody here please help me. Got this message on Wednesday regarding a Tuesday trip. I knew the guy was a scammer, gave him a 1 Star, and contacted support IMMEDIATELY upon him exiting my vehicle. I have full dash cam coverage but Uber won’t even talk to me.
Now what?
08797B31-7150-4F7A-A6DD-FCA3E77049FC.png
19613208-7BB4-4BBD-A968-C04B656B6421.png

Last edited:

GreatWhiteHope

Got this message on Wednesday regarding a Tuesday trip. I knew the guy was a scammer, gave him a 1 Star, and contacted support IMMEDIATELY upon him exiting my vehicle. I have full dash cam coverage but Uber won’t even talk to me.
Now what? View attachment 385571 View attachment 385572

Most likely you won’t be able to drive for 24 hours.

After the 24 hours call support and ask your status then ask them to remove the hold

Wolfgang Faust

Got this message on Wednesday regarding a Tuesday trip. I knew the guy was a scammer, gave him a 1 Star, and contacted support IMMEDIATELY upon him exiting my vehicle. I have full dash cam coverage but Uber won’t even talk to me.
Now what? View attachment 385571 View attachment 385572
Only thing you can do is go to the hub.
Phone support is worthless.

WNYuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Most likely you won’t be able to drive for 24 hours.

After the 24 hours call support and ask your status then ask them to remove the hold
It's over 48 hours now......nobody will update me on anything
Post automatically merged:

Only thing you can do is go to the hub.
Phone support is worthless.
The message says going to a hub won't resolve this....

WNYuber

call them and ask wtf is going on and don’t hang up until you have answers

Phone support is shitty but you can get answers
If I'm deactivated will they tell me or will I be in a suspended hold for life? How long can this "account needs attention" last before I just have to realize that "it's over" 😔

Read other threads.
Others have been down for a week
Are you saying even if this goes longer than a week I still have a chance? I figured since it's going on 3 days and nobody has even contacted me or told me what happened......that it's over.

Last edited:

GreatWhiteHope

If I'm deactivated will they tell me or will I be in a suspended hold for life? How long can this "account needs attention" last before I just have to realize that "it's over" 😔

Grab your 🥜 and call those son of @@@@@es.

they’ll tell you exactly why you’re on hold, then ask them how long it’ll last or can you remove the hold.
whatever the answer is call back again and follow up.

You gotta stay on their asses

WNYuber

Grab your 🥜 and call those son of @@@@@es.

they’ll tell you exactly why you’re on hold, then ask them how long it’ll last or can you remove the hold.
whatever the answer is call back again and follow up.

You gotta stay on their asses
I called the last 2 days, the regular support lines. Do you have a hotline for me or a person I could talk to. Don't they at least have to tell me why it's suspended? What kind of operation is this?

GreatWhiteHope

I called the last 2 days, the regular support lines. Do you have a hotline for me or a person I could talk to. Don't they at least have to tell me why it's suspended? What kind of operation is this?

Don’t listen to any naysayers. This happened to me once.

Call their phone support and get answers
If the first person is worthless, ask for a supervisor, make them tell you exactly wtf is going on - why and for how long ?

that’s how you do it, nobody else cares besides you so you have to make it happen

and if u do, it’ll be fine

No, No and No.

only libs get shafted and just take it

WNYuber

Don’t listen to any naysayers. This happened to me once.

Call their phone support and get answers
If the first person is worthless, ask for a supervisor, make them tell you exactly wtf is going on - why and for how long ?

that’s how you do it, nobody else cares besides you so you have to make it happen

and if u do, it’ll be fine

only libs get shafted and just take it
Thank you GreatWhiteHope, it’s people like you that give me hope. 🙂
The worst part about this, being new and all....is that I actually thought they cared and that I was doing a good job. Sure I only did it part time but when I was doing it, I did my best and was always courteous. I even spent 200 bucks on a dash cam that they have no interest at all in seeing any footage.
I guess it was all for nothing.....
8219EE4E-A734-4795-BE57-CA38185FA67B.png

Last edited:

Wolfgang Faust

Are you saying even if this goes longer than a week I still have a chance? I figured since it's going on 3 days and nobody has even contacted me or told me what happened......that it's over.
Yes, you do.

WNYuber

You said you reported the rider. What exactly happened on the ride?
That's the thing, NOTHING happened on the ride but I could tell he was a scammer and the house was bad news. During the ride he told me he hasn't paid for his last 4 Uber rides and he said "if I don't get charged do you still get paid?" Dude was bad news and I knew it. I called support right away and have a dash cam but I guess it means nothing at all. They will always side with the rider NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Oh, I went to review the rider fare( I learned that here) and it did indeed say Zero and a fare adjustment due to not being picked up and dropped off at the right location....which is total bullshit which I can prove on the dash cam footage. This was an enroute trip and back to the original starting point.
This has me so aggravated, all I wanna do is take that son of a @@@@@ to court.

Last edited:

GreatWhiteHope

Thank you GreatWhiteHope, it’s people like you that give me hope. 🙂
The worst part about this, being new and all....is that I actually thought they cared and that I was doing a good job. Sure I only did it part time but when I was doing it, I did my best and was always courteous. I even spent 200 bucks on a dash cam that they have no interest at all in seeing any footage.
I guess it was all for nothing..... View attachment 385587

Just trust me and let me know when u get reactivated

GreatWhiteHope

I hope your really Dara under that red, white, & blue Fez and your gonna rescue me.

Let me just say this —-

This happened to me once, another @@@@ face driver pinged me, cancelled and reported me for drunk or impaired driving. I was deactivated soon after — i was livid, you have no idea but i called up Uber asap. After talking to a few people they basically told me that i was suspended for 24 hours and there was nothing i could do about it.

After the 24 hours had pasted i called them again and asked them to remove the hold and they did —-

Had i done nothing —- who knows how long it would have taken, but I wasn’t taking shit from Uber and forced them to give me answers and do what they said.

The same should work for you.basically when you call them —- you’re interrogating them.