Inshur

Alternative apps available in london

Uberduberdooo

OK so with uber on their way out, what alternatives are there?

1. Addison lee
2. green tomato
3. Cabguru
4. Atlas cars
5. Data cars
6. GLH
These company's already have apps up and running and some might grow with uber gone.

Please add to the list one's you can think of, large or small.

freddie cab

1. Addison lee
2. green tomato
3. Cabguru
4. Atlas cars
5. Data cars
6. GLH
These company's already have apps up and running and some might grow with uber gone.

Also the rates will back to what minicab drivers were earning before Uber.
Which will obviously be good for the driver.

Truberdour

I wouldn't even wish Taz employment at GLH.

But then again..................................................

Volkswaber

The next app coming in London is....UNDER! :cool: yes! Tinder + Uber they going to do the next app. So cheapos going home, they can choose the best looking driver and take him to home!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

T7000

1. Addison lee
2. green tomato
3. Cabguru
4. Atlas cars
5. Data cars
6. GLH

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!:
1. Do any of these allow drivers to log on and off whenever they like ?
2. How does their pay compare to Ubers ?
I'd be happy to work for any other firm, IF pay and circumstances are better than Ubers.

Am called taxi

Can see a big player coming in, and then uber get relicensed anyway, so there's 2 big players in the market. Don't know why the black cabbies are getting excited, if it was the uber working practice that got banned that would be a victory, as it is they'll just be replaced.

T7000

Can see a big player coming in, and then uber get relicensed anyway, so there's 2 big players in the market. Don't know why the black cabbies are getting excited, if it was the uber working practice that got banned that would be a victory, as it is they'll just be replaced.
They're not the sharpest tools in the box.

freddie cab

Hopefully they will bring strict regulations in.
Have you always worked in the phv trade.
If so under uber you went from one company to another and took a big wage cut.
Why?

I know not what I do

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!:
1. Do any of these allow drivers to log on and off whenever they like ?
2. How does their pay compare to Ubers ?
I'd be happy to work for any other firm, IF pay and circumstances are better than Ubers.
I hear McDonald's is hiring so you welcome there.
there's no one taking them to court at the moment for unfair pay and conditions.

UberLuxbod

Steve's a good guy,done a lot for the trade.He loves a cookie as well as being a smart cookie

Does stuff for the PH Trade?

Or does things for the PH Trade that are also in his commercial interest.

If you want to talk about somebody that has done lots for the PH Trade, even when it got him sacked by AddLee several years ago, then the first initial is correct.

S.

He is a working PH driver, not an Operator.

A good Union bod is interested in improving the working life and income of PH drivers, not attacking an Op he feels has cost him market share, even encouraging an Exec driver to upload a made up Insurance Cert which got the driver sacked by Uber.