Already got promotions in app

ZKUSHIKURIDOTO

My app has $39 added under promotions already and say's " a sign of commitment to reluability". I only wish they knew how much I try and game the system uber designed.

Jaydawg

My app has $39 added under promotions already and say's " a sign of commitment to reluability". I only wish they knew how much I try and game the system uber designed.
I got this too! Though mine was $46.05. Do you know why we got this? I didn't receive any promotions this weekend...no earnings boost or guarantees. Is this for those of us without the promotions?

HOOSIERGAL

I received $4.47 on my dashboard under promotions with the note: "A sign of commitment to reliability" and no guarantee or incentive. I'm not surprised, since I've been replying to them constantly for the last several weeks on their incompetence in calculating the guarantees. What kind of a joke is this "A sign of commitment to reliability", though?! I was online for 3 hours and 15 minutes and was on the guarantee from 3 p.m. To 6:16 p.m. Picked up the last pax at 5 p.m and due to the holiday traffic on Thursday afternoon, took me an hour to get to Hyde Park. Decided the guarantee would be screwed because of their network issues, made it my last pax for Uber...forever.

Last edited:

chevyman

Has to be with app going down was world wide, depends how much time u were on im guessing, im hearing of payouts from 5 to 80 dollars, i received around 30

75drive

My app has $39 added under promotions already and say's " a sign of commitment to reluability". I only wish they knew h
ow much I try and game the system uber designed.
We say we're gaming the system but we really aren't being we are online and available. Plus it appears the guarantees are eliminating the surge and that's something Uber wants.

HOOSIERGAL

Extra 12 bucks here.. I'm going to be pissed if I have to Guber office over this..
I'm composing a very long letter, printing all the "evidence"and sending it to their regional office at 111 N. Canal. I'll wait to see how many of the last three gUBER driving days have to be added before I send it off. Stopped driving for gUBER on Thursday. Tonight I will start will Lyft again. Too bad they're still not matching tips, because I always did very well with Lyft tips.

80sDude

I forgot to add..the mothership is requesting a screen shot of the 20 for 100 promo...Well it's gone now right ? I cannot view that promo anymore..I'm pretty sure that was sent to App only Correct ? I don't see it in my emails..

Danc9228

Why everyone hates on uber. This was me last week 23 hours $627. I know there's expenses but I drive part time only do guarantees and it works for me for now. No guarantee no drive lol

Attachments

HOOSIERGAL

Why everyone hates on uber. This was me last week 23 hours $627. I know there's expenses but I drive part time only do guarantees and it works for me for now. No guarantee no drive lol
You obviously have not been cheated out of your guarantees yet.....replying to endless canned emails from a third world country's help desk.

Danc9228

Give me an example. Like u realize that if u need 1.5 rides per hour and drive 2 hours and 1 min u need 4 rides not 3. Some people on here get confused by that.

Danc9228

U must have all the rides done before 2 hrs to count I mean so if u have one ride done and get 2nd ride at 1.50 into shift and it goes for 20 minutes u didn't average 1.5