Almost got dooped by another driver

mandreyka

So Sunday I was doing my thing and I get an XL ping on a street I didn't recognize and off I went for a 3 mile pick up.

As I get close I started to feel it, it was an industrial area near the Honda center.

As I round the corner I see a extremely large man and 2 girls standing next to a Prius with uber trade dress and they wave me down.

Normally I would just keep going , but I was curious. Big dude about 450lbs is standing there eating a sub with crap falling all over the ground , with doors locked I asked if that was his car.
He says no it's hers as he points to the girl , then I say no eating in my car and he steps back.

I ask the uber driver where they are going, she says just around the corner. I shook my head and laughed. Said "you should know better, have a good day" and drove off.

Couldn't believe another driver would try to pull that crap, trying to save $10 on parking or whatever it is.

Had to order XL to get the fat ass in my car which was never going to happen. After 5 I canceled "rider no show " and got the cancel fee but it was reversed. Oh well te wasted time was worth the looks on their faces

Got some good rides after that , I guess you have to take the good and bail on the bad

eman1122

You would think that drivers would understand and not take advantage but lately it's looking like they are the biggest culprits. Pathetic.

Old Smokey

You would think that drivers would understand and not take advantage but lately it's looking like they are the biggest culprits. Pathetic.
All ex A TAXI, and YELLOW CAB DRIVERS. Doing the same thing as in a taxi. Ruining the ride share experience.

hy1368

So Sunday I was doing my thing and I get an XL ping on a street I didn't recognize and off I went for a 3 mile pick up.

As I get close I started to feel it, it was an industrial area near the Honda center.

As I round the corner I see a extremely large man and 2 girls standing next to a Prius with uber trade dress and they wave me down.

Normally I would just keep going , but I was curious. Big dude about 450lbs is standing there eating a sub with crap falling all over the ground , with doors locked I asked if that was his car.
He says no it's hers as he points to the girl , then I say no eating in my car and he steps back.

I ask the uber driver where they are going, she says just around the corner. I shook my head and laughed. Said "you should know better, have a good day" and drove off.

Couldn't believe another driver would try to pull that crap, trying to save $10 on parking or whatever it is.

Had to order XL to get the fat ass in my car which was never going to happen. After 5 I canceled "rider no show " and got the cancel fee but it was reversed. Oh well te wasted time was worth the looks on their faces

Got some good rides after that , I guess you have to take the good and bail on the bad
Lol story of the day.