• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Almost forgot Uber can be easy money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StillUbering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol this dude is hilarious. I wonder if he has had time to "post" some more recent earnings since all of those were from April-July :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I may just need to get the Venmo to shoot you $10 to shut him up :wink:

I never doubt anyone elses ability to make money, the issue is I have been in sales my whole life and these convos are very frequent. not sure if he is following the same path but usually when some says "I make 10k a month" it usually means they made about 9100 one month a year or two ago:errwhat: No one is making 4k a week doing rideshare. Well ok, maybe a fleet owner but that is it!
been too busy traveling and going to sporting events padre. 2 weeks until I leave for europe. i’ll work these next two weeks (maybe) and post some big numbers for you!

do you think i need to work rest of year after my July 2019 income of 165k? I took in close to 235k april-july. Get yourself together.

Last edited:

StillUbering

@UberPrius11 watch out bro...
Padre = daddy...
He low key hitting on u man...
No wonder he claims he lives in weho now...
At least he is being real about where he belongs...
😏
you’ve always been my biggest fan or stan. just admit it. go back and read your yellow mamba posts. you love me, son. call me dad.

Korean Ant

you’ve always been my biggest fan or stan. just admit it. go back and read your yellow mamba posts. you love me, son.
Like i said b4, when everybody used to call u fake i used to be one of the few who still was koo with u... the older heads who were in this forum for awhile knows...

Until ur b ass came n started claiming me n others were seeking for advice from u or some bs n i started not being koo with u...i admitted i may have called u a street legend more than once bcuz i do remember saying it...unlike u i admit n have no shame admitting shit i did even if it was some @@@@@@ed shit...

EX. im koo with most here...
To those who r doing good n post good #s, i always cheer them on saying comments like ur the best type...im not denying that bcuz i prob did the same to u.

U can keep talking about the past n tryna twist shit up but it still doesnt change the fact ur one of the biggest b on UP's existence...

hybriduber

Like i said b4, when everybody used to call u fake i used to be one of the few who still was koo with u... the older heads who were in this forum for awhile knows...

Until ur b ass came n started claiming me n others were seeking for advice from u or some bs n i started not being koo with u...i admitted i may have called u a street legend more than once bcuz i do remember saying it...unlike u i admit n have no shame admitting shit i did even if it was some @@@@@@ed shit...

To those who r doing good n post good #s, i always cheer them on saying comments like ur the best type...im not denying that bcuz i prob did the same to u.

U can keep talking about the past n tryna twist shit up but it still doesnt change the fact ur one of the biggest b on UP's existence...
Can he be any more butt hurt that he f’d up with his only friend?

StillUbering

do you think I care if 325 pound uber x drivers living in their car and desperately waiting for surge think i’m fake? Lol! Thx for being a continued fan. you’re so obsessed with me that you even ask other people about me. researched to find out that my friends are in the nba. you love me son. call me dad.

Korean Ant

do you think I care if 325 pound uber x drivers living in their car and desperately waiting for surge think i’m fake? Lol! Thx for being a continued fan. you’re so obsessed with me that you even ask other people about me. researched to find out that my best friend is in the nba. you love me son. call me dad.
U care enough to reply back on every post n edit them 5 seconds later n then again 20 seconds later..

Ive been calling u MADRE...put@ MADRE 😁
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20191108-110355_Samsung Internet.jpg

U edited even faster than 5 seconds...that had to be 1 second...i must have ur blood flowing make u make typos...is ur heart beating abnormaly fast?
ching@ tu MADRE 😌

G.S.M.

been too busy traveling and going to sporting events padre. 2 weeks until I leave for europe. i’ll work these next two weeks (maybe) and post some big numbers for you!

do you think i need to work rest of year after my July 2019 income of 165k? I took in close to 235k april-july. Get yourself together.
Why do you have Kim Jung-Un's College Freshman picture as your avatar?

StillUbering

U care enough to reply back on every post n edit them 5 seconds later n then again 20 seconds later..

Ive been calling u MADRE...put@ MADRE 😁

View attachment 375432
U edited even faster than 5 seconds...that had to be 1 second...i must have ur blood flowing make u make typos...is ur heart beating abnormaly fast?
ching@ tu MADRE 😌
i’m sorry for not pulling over at lax staging lot and meeting you and shaking your hand when you chased my car down that morning yellow mamba aka steve aka korean ant aka mr hurry up and buy. I honestly didn’t know you were such a huge fan and that that day hurt your feelings so much.

E87EE81B-A314-4598-AE39-B5A5989BA104.jpeg

UberPrius11

@UberPrius11 watch out bro...
Padre = daddy...
He low key hitting on u man...
No wonder he claims he lives in weho now...
At least he is being real about where he belongs...
😏
Lol right! What geek says Padre anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When was that hot, in the 80's?

I really don't know why people have that insatiable need to be liked, the "Instagram" life (fake). I mean let's be honest, if someone is spending all their time at basketball games and are having months (even 1) making 100k plus they would not even CONSIDER posting here or driving Uber.... in. any. way. Meanwhile we are getting generic "bank statement" screenshots but any of these people could be accountants, photoshop experts, etc. I am sure that more than a few people on here have had years where everyone agrees that they are a baller. I am sure some people on this board have owned Bentley's or Rolls Royces, mansions or just been humble with a paid off house and more than enough residual income to support them for life. The ones I am sure HAVE NOT are the ones who can't stop trying to prove for 1 that they do and 2nd that they are better. Money is like alcohol and it only makes you more of the person you already were. I feel like @StillUbering is a pretty humble guy based on that :wink:

StillUbering

Lol right! What geek says Padre anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When was that hot, in the 80's?

I really don't know why people have that insatiable need to be liked, the "Instagram" life (fake). I mean let's be honest, if someone is spending all their time at basketball games and are having months (even 1) making 100k plus they would not even CONSIDER posting here or driving Uber.... in. any. way. Meanwhile we are getting generic "bank statement" screenshots but any of these people could be accountants, photoshop experts, etc. I am sure that more than a few people on here have had years where everyone agrees that they are a baller. I am sure some people on this board have owned Bentley's or Rolls Royces, mansions or just been humble with a paid off house and more than enough residual income to support them for life. The ones I am sure HAVE NOT are the ones who can't stop trying to prove for 1 that they do and 2nd that they are better. Money is like alcohol and it only makes you more of the person you already were. I feel like @StillUbering is a pretty humble guy based on that :wink:
no one suggests that uber drivers are rhode scholars. this notion that because I have money I shouldn’t ever post here is the dumbest thing i’ve ever heard. for instance right now i’m at the car wash with my porsche. so people who make money should always be on vacation or having sex with hot women, 24 hours a day. you don’t have money so I can’t trust your advice or opinions.

CE9C2931-5630-460B-870C-BD8986022983.jpeg

Korean Ant

@UberPrius11 @G.S.M.
PLEASE TELL ME U SAW THIS FOOL JUST POST SOMETHING WHAT LOOKED LIKE HE WENT THRU MY 1000S OF MESSAGES N FOUND SOMETHING WHICH HE TRIED TO ATTACH IT BUT WHEN I CLICKED IT...THE LINK DIDNT WORK LOL
I went back n the post was deleted
N MADE A NEW POST...
ALL IN FEW SECONDS....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
CRAZY DUDE GOING CRAZY ON HIS KEYBOARD LOL

StillUbering

@UberPrius11 @G.S.M.
PLEASE TELL ME U SAW THIS FOOL JUST POST SOMETHING WHAT LOOKED LIKE HE WENT THRU MY 1000S OF MESSAGES N FOUND SOMETHING WHICH HE TRIED TO ATTACH IT BUT WHEN I CLICKED IT...THE LINK DIDNT WORK LOL
ANYWAYS HE DELETED IT..N MADE A NEW POST...
ALL IN FEW SECONDS....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Mr. Hurry Up and Buy, post a video of your bank balance from your bank app. Then ask yourself do you really have time to be the president of my fan club while at the same time trying to convince people not to like me? 서둘러 운전하십시오! Hurry Up and Drive!

UberPrius11

no one suggests that uber drivers are rhode scholars. this notion that because I have money I shouldn’t ever post here is the dumbest thing i’ve ever heard. for instance right now i’m at the car wash with my porsche. so people who make money should always be on vacation or having sex with hot women, 24 hours a day. you don’t have money so I can’t trust your advice or opinions.

View attachment 375437
You. Are. An. Uber. Driver!!!!!

Lol, thanks for proving my point, you are dumb so you don't understand :laugh: I never said you shouldn't I said some people have an insatiable need to post, usually about money or about being better.

You don't know anything about me and definitely didn't understand what I said but that was by design. Next you'll tell me I am 300 lbs or ugly or never drove a luxury car or whatever else you hope to be true. But just because you hope it's true doesn't make it true. What is true is that you ASSume and well, you know how the saying goes 👍:wink:

@UberPrius11 @G.S.M.
I went back n the post was deleted
N MADE A NEW POST...
ALL IN FEW SECONDS....
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Lol no @Korean Ant he's at the car was with his porsche :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1573241333456.png

Mr. Hurry Up and Buy, post a video of your bank balance from your bank app. Then ask yourself do you really have time to be the president of my fan club while at the same time trying to convince people not to like me? 서둘러 운전하십시오! Hurry Up and Drive!
You got him now @Korean Ant he's getting racist so he's definitely tickled in the booty vicinity :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Korean Ant

View attachment 375437
How come u screenshotted ur existing photo n blocked out the dates that way?
I thought on ur suped up iphone...the location n time shows automatically...
LOL ur funny MADRE

I hope u dont think racial jokes would get to me...
😁 keep trying...
It makes me feel good i made u go through extra steps n made u translate it into Korean.
Woohoo 👾👾👾

StillUbering

How come u screenshotted ur existing photo n blocked out the dates that way?
I thought on ur suped up iphone...the location n time shows automatically...
LOL ur funny MADRE

I hope u dont think racial jokes would get to me...
😁 keep trying...
It makes me feel good i made u go through extra steps n made u translate it into Korean.
Woohoo 👾👾👾
i need you to be a better fan. when I picked up my new iphone on launch day this is the reception I received. take notes fan club president. you love me. call me dad.

BF9D0D05-E5F0-4D01-B339-A38296C8F7CF.jpeg
9176102E-674D-4D98-818E-01BCB8FBDD3F.jpeg

This is what i go through every other day lol
View attachment 373446View attachment 373447View attachment 373448

U started black?

View attachment 375437
That ain't no carwash parking lot foo...that's a "PERMIT PARKING ONLY" parking lot..or can you not read the sign in your own picture you posted...it's called comprehension....and there ain't no carwash in WeHo with that kind of parking spaces either...you know like real estate is too damn expensive...so you are clearly LYING when you say "for instance right now i’m at the car wash with my porsche"...you cray cray delusional in da head man...

StillUbering

That ain't no carwash parking lot foo...that's a "PERMIT PARKING ONLY" parking lot..or can you not read the sign in your own picture you posted...it's called comprehension....and there ain't no carwash in WeHo with that kind of parking spaces either...you know like real estate is too damn expensive...so you are clearly LYING when you say "for instance right now i’m at the car wash with my porsche"...you cray cray delusional in da head man...
one of these days you will be able to afford a mobile car wash/detailer. let me know when that happens. you uber x dudes so desperate to know where I live and where I go. lmao!!

FEE41F1D-88D9-49BA-B40B-3A6BF09F7E49.jpeg
4CC86133-CC5F-48FD-A9D4-1E94976AFA8E.jpeg

03F9BDA8-099C-4BB1-83C3-3129950B0A11.jpeg

Work on bettering yourself not hating on others!! 😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.