Almost Finished Trip but Rider Cancel it!!! Finish Location

Inshur

KING D

Almost Finished Trip but Rider Cancel it!!! Finish Location
what we can do at this case. ?
what driver can do?

u pickup
and when you drop off hi/she leave car fast and cancel trip in second.
of course run a way :smiles:

it`s possible?
if yes
what driver can do?

Jim1985

Happened to me twice. Simply pull over (unless you are on a highway) and let em off. Doesnt matter if its only one block. They cant rate you anyways. If you are on a highway then just get the next exit and leave em there

Disgusted Driver

You actually have a few choices, drop them right then and there, stop and make them reorder if they want to continue, or finish trip and then ask uber for a fare adjustment.

aluber1968

You still got paid for the distance and time up to the cancellation. Keep an eye out for that trip for about a week or so. The passenger may dispute it as not his/hers

KING D

i am tolking about tricks how riders try to lie to you. they canceling trips and you will get 3$ not full trips fare.
its like a some software bugs and some it guy know about.

Disgusted Driver

i am tolking about tricks how riders try to lie to you. they canceling trips and you will get 3$ not full trips fare.
its like a some software bugs and some it guy know about.
Did you understand what I wrote above, ask uber for fare adjustment. What's the problem?

Garv777

happened to me twice. Halfway way through the Holland Tunnel to Jersey City, pax cancelled the trip just to avoid paying the toll.

Toadster

I never knew Pax could cancel a trip once it is started. I never had that happen. Is it really possible??? wow...

Drive2bFree

They do that either by mistake or to avoid paying.
Sounds like a connection error on the passenger's phone or bad programming.

Once the driver starts the trip, the passenger shouldn't be able to end it while still with the driver. That's fraud.

Inshur New York