Almost 5,000 trips with 4.9 rating

TdotUber

Has anyone noticed a spike in their "Issues" section in the past 2 days... I have been driving for almost a year with just under 5,000 trips with an overall rating of 4.9 and the last 2 days my "issues" section jumped from 2 issues to 17 issues... My rating on the other hand is going up as usual...

I have emailed support earlier in regards to this "issue" and was wondering has anyone else noticed this error in their account recently...

All my time driving in the last 500 trips cycle I usually have 1-3 issues top....

Pictures attached...

Your input would be appreciated...

Attachments

WillC

My issue had been blank for a month or so and I just got a navigation issue yesterday. I believe it is from a great pax who was late for an interview. She requested the ride 15 minutes before her interview time and wasn't at the curb side when I arrived, rush hour 9:00am in downtown Toronto on a Friday.

My rating has been sinking from 4.83 to 4.80 for the week, potantially due to her possible 1 star rating.

4RSTJ6

Interesting, I received a bunch of issues last week, and they are pretty much identical to yours! (I had one Navigation issue from before).

I hadn't thought much of mine because I've assumed they are the result of a ride I cancelled because of a no-show (it showed up within 10 minutes of the cancellation). The feedback didn't affect my rating and didn't show up on my weekly driver report. It didn't bother me because I know it's false.

But now that I see yours it makes me wonder...

Attachments

Santa

It's been happening for the past 2-3 weeks. It's all automatic BS. I haven't had any issues and like there months ago all of a sudden issues started showing up.

Issues such as late arrival, dangerous driving

Behin/ending trip instead of cancellation (total BS because I've never done that except one time, and i called the rider right away about three mistake and told her to cancel. I also told her that I'll email Uber to refund her and they did),

Attitude. This is also BS because I'm nice and cheerful with my riders. I've received 5* comments regarding my niceness. Lol

So all these issues are nothing but automaticaly generated to keep us in line.

Like an hour ago i cancelled on a wrong address and right away I got issues popped up, Attitude, Dangerous driving, Begin/ End Trip with cancelling. These issues weren't there before the cancel.

scott huston

I posted on this earlier after taking a ride as pax for the first time in a while. When you give less than 5 stars now it asks the pax what went wrong? The report options are right there to select, navigation, cleanliness ect. The pax use to have to go out of their way to report an issue but are now prompted. I guess it's so we know why didn't get 5 stars. They still don't have to select an issue but being asked will obviously increase your reports dramatically.

UberxGTA

Has anyone noticed a spike in their "Issues" section in the past 2 days... I have been driving for almost a year with just under 5,000 trips with an overall rating of 4.9 and the last 2 days my "issues" section jumped from 2 issues to 17 issues... My rating on the other hand is going up as usual...

I have emailed support earlier in regards to this "issue" and was wondering has anyone else noticed this error in their account recently...

All my time driving in the last 500 trips cycle I usually have 1-3 issues top....

Pictures attached...

Your input would be appreciated...
These 'issues' are actually NOT real issues, they are mere suggestions from Uber.They are not real and a way for them to keep you in line,not that you need to be. It's just automated.
What platform are you operating on?

Last edited:

UberxGTA

My issue had been blank for a month or so and I just got a navigation issue yesterday. I believe it is from a great pax who was late for an interview. She requested the ride 15 minutes before her interview time and wasn't at the curb side when I arrived, rush hour 9:00am in downtown Toronto on a Friday.

My rating has been sinking from 4.83 to 4.80 for the week, potantially due to her possible 1 star rating.
Don't worry about your rating. Could simply mean just fewer riders decided to rate driver.

TdotUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I usually check my ratings and issues sections every 5 or so trips later and like majority of the time my "rated trips" and "5 star rated trips" go up side by side... As an example in the last 2 days I did 47 trips total, out of that 28 trips "got rated" and 27 "five stars received" went up as well... Therefore getting 17 issues out of that doesn't make sense and proves their is some kind of glitch in the system...

I don't believe Uber is after us to keep us in line through clients feedback in this particular case because the numbers and issues just don't add up through riders side... And I don't think believe uber is cherry picking drivers to throw issues at their account, simply because the number of drivers on the platform overall...

The question and concern I had was why now out of nowhere before the regulations come in place on July 15th, my account is being getting hit with these "issues" which are not from the riders...

FYI for some questions in this post:

- I bought a brand new 2016 civic a month ago. 95% of my overal trips were done in a 2007 civic which I still kept it in my garage cuz it still runs good...

- Yes, I drive full time. (35-50 hours a week)

- I make enough to fulfill my needs at this point in my life and the flexibility helps me manage my own schedule and not report to anyone on a 9-5 basis.

* For the people with negativity in this forum, please take your energy and transform it into a positive attitude in life and watch how things become much more easier to deal with... It's not an overnight process. Have patience and be consistent on your day to day life...

Keep grinding...

Khalid

I posted on this earlier after taking a ride as pax for the first time in a while. When you give less than 5 stars now it asks the pax what went wrong? The report options are right there to select, navigation, cleanliness ect. The pax use to have to go out of their way to report an issue but are now prompted. I guess it's so we know why didn't get 5 stars. They still don't have to select an issue but being asked will obviously increase your reports dramatically.
My friend that is not true. I have given 99% 5 stars to customers last week but even than I got over 15 reports.. where as all gave me a 5 star rating.
Hence it's the back end issue

Actionjax

Ya it does not seem logical that there are so many reports on drivers. Something is messed up on the back end. I think the Ratings numbers are accurate.

ivanandco

I received a bunch just this morning. They weren't there last night and the weird thing is in the weekly report I received a score of 5.0 for last week (didn't drive much) so where are they getting these from? My score went up a tenth tho.

4RSTJ6

They're gone! Just checked and I only have the one remaining from before. Looks like it was indeed a back end problem.

Screenshot_2016-07-12-13-33-18.png