Allowed to have 5 people over, going to be a large increase in rides

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST DYMPHNA son

Up until last night there was no noticeable increase in terms of my gross income. Last night however was very close to a normal, non-covid night for me. Who knows whether that will continue our not of course.

And despite admitting that you or haven't been driving and therefore have no experience of driving in the current environment, you give your expert opinion anyway.

It's not better than ever, except for last night it's not as good as normal, just nowhere near as bad as everyone says.

I was actually almost flat out all night. There was even some surge for about 30-40 mins.
...would you please elaborate what do you mean "flat out "as it can have a few meanings...or that is too private to ask ????...

fraqtl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
...would you please elaborate what do you mean "flat out "as it can have a few meanings...or that is too private to ask ????...
As in for most of the night I had less than five minutes between pings and often I had them back to back before dropping off the current passenger. That stopped about 3am or so, for the next three hours I was still busy, but not quite what I was from 10pm to 3am.

Clear?

ST DYMPHNA son

As in for most of the night I had less than five minutes between pings and often I had them back to back before dropping off the current passenger. That stopped about 3am or so, for the next three hours I was still busy, but not quite what I was from 10pm to 3am.

Clear?
...very impressive...and how many hours a week do you work in the hospital???..
...do you have a time for a life beside working???...your bf or gf must have a mixed feelings as you have plenty of money but no time to enjoy it...

fraqtl

...very impressive...and how many hours a week do you work in the hospital???..
...do you have a time for a life beside working???...your bf or gf must have a mixed feelings as you have plenty of money but no time to enjoy it...
It's not impressive. I just take the jobs that come my way.

What hospital are you referring to?

ST DYMPHNA son

It's not impressive. I just take the jobs that come my way.

What hospital are you referring to?
...the one you told me you work as a cleaner !!!...perhaps you could give us an advice how to clean cars professionally so we reduce chance of getting corona virus ????
...no wonder you are not worried about driving during this pandemic...at my place I have mother in law who is "stuck" with us as she can not go beck to Japan yet and wife with asthma ...I would not let them to go out,I am just too scared...
... any professional advice ????,we wash our hands!!!!...

fraqtl

the one you told me you work as a cleaner !!!
Which I never did. You are just blatantly making things up now.

Sigh.

perhaps you could give us an advice how to clean cars professionally so we reduce chance of getting corona virus ????
Subaru_X did a great thread on this. You should read that.

no wonder you are not worried about driving during this pandemic
Yeah, because I take reasonable precautions, overdo it with the PPE and also acknowledge that with our numbers so low, combined with the precautions I take that it's incredibly unlikely I'd come into contact with the virus.

any professional advice ????,we wash our hands!!!!
Nothing the CHO hasn't already said. They know more than I do, I follow their advice.

ST DYMPHNA son

Which I never did. You are just blatantly making things up now.

Sigh.

Subaru_X did a great thread on this. You should read that.

Yeah, because I take reasonable precautions, overdo it with the PPE and also acknowledge that with our numbers so low, combined with the precautions I take that it's incredibly unlikely I'd come into contact with the virus.

Nothing the CHO hasn't already said. They know more than I do, I follow their advice.
...no,you wrote either in one of the posts where @Who is John Galt? was asking about your credentials regarding your Medical qualifications or private message that you work as a cleaner which is nothing wrong with as any job is good...

fraqtl

no,you wrote either in one of the posts where @Who is John Galt? was asking about your credentials regarding your Medical qualifications or private message that you work as a cleaner which is nothing wrong with as any job is good
No. I did not write that I was a cleaner.

I said there's nothing wrong with being a cleaner. Not that I was one.

I will be generous and say you are misremembering, rather than assuming maliciousness on your part.

If someone is telling you they received a private message from me where I said that, they are pulling your leg.

ST DYMPHNA son

No. I did not write that I was a cleaner.

I said there's nothing wrong with being a cleaner. Not that I was one.

I will be generous and say you are misremembering, rather than assuming maliciousness on your part.

If someone is telling you they received a private message from me where I said that, they are pulling your leg.
...just to clarify!!!, you admitting you sent private messages to me...yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.