Allowed to have 5 people over, going to be a large increase in rides

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraqtl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok I explain again
I will live driving to folks like you as I don’t want to wreck my car and waste time for below minimum wage
I did few rides to work and back only if I get ping within first 10-15 minutes from going online and after desto check to keep my account active and cover insurance,rego and fuel for minimum time wasted and no dead kilometres
If Uber lift rates and Surge comes back I don’t have issue to go out on Saturday afternoon drive 80-120km and gross $150-$220 in 2-3 hours like in 2015-2017
In the meantime I leaving driving in speare time for folks like you earning half of minimum wage.
Got it?
Right. So you don't drive.

So please stop offering your expert opinion on a job you haven't done for months. Things have changed.
Post automatically merged:

Lordy, you’re hilarious!

Still waiting on your proof.

ST DYMPHNA son

Right. So you don't drive.

So please stop offering your expert opinion on a job you haven't done for months. Things have changed.
Post automatically merged:

Still waiting on your proof.
...you got offended when people questioned your opinion about covid when you said "it is like a flu"...but according to you,you are just a cleaner in the hospital...it is nothing wrong to do any work,but do you see my point about you telling to "stop offering expert opinion on a job you haven't done for months" ????....

fraqtl

You're waiting on proof from me? What a crack-up. The wooden puppet thinks he's an AHPRA registered practitioner, and he asks me for proof
Prove I'm not. You keep calling me a liar, you must have proof.

See, you are in a catch 22. If you knew who I was, you'd know I'm not lying. Which means you are lying about one thing or the other. Which is it? Tell us which are you lying about because there's one thing for certain, you are lying about one of them.

So yes, put up or shut up.

you got offended when people questioned your opinion about covid when you said "it is like a flu"
Offended? No.

As explained I do drive on my own terms.
I do not offer expert opinion
We all know who is expert here that drives for half of minimum wage
And yet continually call people fools and idiots. That suggests you think you know more then everyone else, that you think you are an expert.

ST DYMPHNA son

Can anyone confirm whether or not there's been a large increase in rides since 12am Wednesday?
...I can't tell you as I haven't been driving since begging of March,but I would doubt that many people would risked sharing small space...
...but please specify what you mean by "large increase "otherwise our inhouse expert on everything Miss F will tell you that it was never better...

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

You keep calling me a liar, you must have proof.

I really don't know why you persist in being so antagonistic.

I may have intimated that you tell porkies - which you do, but I don’t believe I have ever specifically called you a ‘liar’ much less, repeatedly called you a ‘liar’.

If, I have in fact called you a ‘liar’, perhaps you might reference the applicable posts where I have stated that you are a ‘liar’.

If you are unable to do so, perhaps it was always meant to be a self fulfilling prophesy.

See, you are in a catch 22. If you knew who I was, you'd know I'm not lying.
A catch 22, you say? :smiles: There is simply no way I could know who you are, is there?

Let’s face it, we certainly don't move in the same circles and I would be astonished if we had mutual friends. All I could know about you is the information which you have divulged here on the forum. It simply isn't possible that I could know who you are from the internet as you have stated in several places, including here "...but I'm not going to share that kind of personal information on the internet. That's internet safety 101."

Plus of course, there is the small issue of your belief in being smarter than me.

But in this case I was just talking about you.
I'm smarter than you.
So logically, being so much smarter than me, there is no way I could know you unless you wanted me to. Isn't that correct?

P.S. If you would like a list of your porkies, mistruths and false or misleading statements, just holler and I'll upload a collection.

Scuberdriver

Jumped on late in the arvo and did 3 hours 20 mins .. didn’t stop all that time and 2 surge fares .. all house to house .. people definitely out and about visiting friends .. didn’t drive for 6 weeks before today so can’t compare
I got notification from Uber telling me increased demands were coming from between 11pm - 5 am on weekend lol I wonder

fraqtl

Can anyone confirm whether or not there's been a large increase in rides since 12am Wednesday?
Up until last night there was no noticeable increase in terms of my gross income. Last night however was very close to a normal, non-covid night for me. Who knows whether that will continue our not of course.
...I can't tell you as I haven't been driving since begging of March,but I would doubt that many people would risked sharing small space...
...but please specify what you mean by "large increase "otherwise our inhouse expert on everything Miss F will tell you that it was never better...
And despite admitting that you or haven't been driving and therefore have no experience of driving in the current environment, you give your expert opinion anyway.

It's not better than ever, except for last night it's not as good as normal, just nowhere near as bad as everyone says.

Judging by the numbers that were heading out from 6-8pm I rekn there may have been a bit of work around at midnight and after taking them all back home
I was actually almost flat out all night. There was even some surge for about 30-40 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.