All XL Drivers

steve702

If you are a XL driver and are pissed about the new uber screw job, go down to the office and let them know. Then only drive for lyft this weekend. You will get tips on the app and at least a shot at the bonus.

Welost

If you are a XL driver and are pissed about the new uber screw job, go down to the office and let them know. Then only drive for lyft this weekend. You will get tips on the app and at least a shot at the bonus.
What's their bouns this weekend?

Uber Steve LV

Prime time after 11pm 25% after 4am 50% til 7am
But I think you should get the text first. If you want a referral, let me know. We both can get $300 send me a PM. I'll even give you $100 off of my side

Welost

Prime time after 11pm 25% after 4am 50% til 7am
But I think you should get the text first. If you want a referral, let me know. We both can get $300 send me a PM. I'll even give you $100 off of my side
I have Lyft already did 85 rides with them. Do we still get the referral?

steve702

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can also qualify for the weekly bonus of 10% or 20% back if you have a vehicle that is 2011 or newer.

UberDude2

XL drivers getting lots of love from Uber today with constant surge. Don't think anyone driving right now is very unhappy.

Last edited:

lubi571

XL drivers getting lots of love frI'm Uber with constant surge. Don't think anyone driving right now is very unhappy.
I tried it but received one x ping after another. Keep in mind that the surge is primarily used to manipulate drivers. 3.5 xl surge in my area I let 6 x pings go and still no xl request. This is not going to work well for xl drivers. The only solution I see is to raise the x rates because clearly in my area they need more x drivers.
I will only turn app on if x is surging Good luck to all.

BKMxl

When your in a surge area you get a ping to go out of the surge area. It all sucks
Yep, there was 1.3x up here in NW earlier, I went online 2min later I got a ping for 18min AWAY!! no surge! How does that make sense? It was XL too.. strangely. Also I was at Circus Circus tonight, surge was 2.0 in this small area where I was parked.. I never got a ping. Been driving lyft today and out of 8 rides got 3 XL/SUV rides.

BKMxl

I had them "add" a just XL profile to my account, but I haven't gotten 1 ping on it yet. Just going to do lyft till I hit my referral bonus.