All the free rides Uber gives away

Whothought

I'm sure this is just like whipping a dead horse.

I was looking at the what the pax paid, Uber is giving away more and more and more free rides.

Monday I earned somewhere around 50 bucks that pax didn't pay a cent on, the only thing this one pax paid was a $3 tip on a $20 ride, Uber even picked up the airport fee.

Got me thinking about the business practice of giving away the store for free.

It is actually against the Antitrust law. Uber has to have a ton of accountants that are pushing the antitrust limit right there.

Rideshare123

I'm sure this is just like whipping a dead horse.

I was looking at the what the pax paid, Uber is giving away more and more and more free rides.

Monday I earned somewhere around 50 bucks that pax didn't pay a cent on, the only thing this one pax paid was a $3 tip on a $20 ride, Uber even picked up the airport fee.

Got me thinking about the business practice of giving away the store for free.

It is actually against the Antitrust law. Uber has to have a ton of accountants that are pushing the antitrust limit right there.
Riders already prepaid. What you see in the receipt was not the truth.

LoveBC

I don't use Uber as a pax so I don't know squat, I did once but it was ages ago. Anybody have a screenshots of the current receipt
Here's one from June. They don't give details or pax would know they were getting screwed.

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 41

Whothought

Do you guys want the pax to see what we make on the fair. Part of me does for sure but then again part of me says F the pax. I think I just answered my own question.

mandreyka

Sunday I had a ride that netted me $88 after a $5 tip. PAX PAID $164 before the $5 tip. Uber took half and this was a 2.3 x ride from LAX

LoveBC

Do you guys want the pax to see what we make on the fair. Part of me does for sure but then again part of me says F the pax. I think I just answered my own question.
Whenever the opportunity arises I make sure the pax knows. You never know who that one pax will be that can start the fire that eventually burns Uber