All out war on driver

UberPete1911

Veteran drivers already knew it beforehand.. as far as all the new drivers, well, they will keep drinking that koolaid and never complain.

During fake surges last week, i cancelled ALL my rides, and it was about 40 local and 6, 45+ min.. that means ALL those rides some poor fool took without any hesitation.
Post automatically merged:

You got a link to that quote?

ibeam23

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Veteran drivers already knew it beforehand.. as far as all the new drivers, well, they will keep drinking that koolaid and never complain.

During fake surges last week, i cancelled ALL my rides, and it was about 40 local and 6, 45+ min.. that means ALL those rides some poor fool took without any hesitation.

Link to Bloomberg article.

LüberInLyft

Yes but this time it’s in writing. They can’t deny what they are doing by saying going to dollar surge is good for drivers.
You know all it takes to open a rider account is an email, a burner number, and an Uber gift card. I say all out assault on their newly recruited ants. If we can't get to the man, we'll get to his scabs.

Uber burn in hell

I did too. I under if I hold the record right now for declining rides in a single day!

You know what bother me is that despite all the talk about fuber making billions and this and that. They never talk about drivers. Only when a driver does something wrong to which I all skeptical anyways cause the stories are always one sided. “ like fUber driver shots passenger” and the reporter will be like “ Chris we don’t know the details of what let to this fuber drivers actions,but fuber assures you he no longer has access to the platform...back to you Jennifer “. Meanwhile the driver was probably raped and finally was able to reach for his gun in the glove compartment and kill the guy as he was sliding in and out.
The world is backwards

Last edited:

Cheeetah

You know all it takes to open a rider account is an email, a burner number, and an Uber gift card. I say all out assault on their newly recruited ants. If we can't get to the man, we'll get to his scabs.
So let me work through this logic: you are saying that Uber drivers should create anonymous nuisance Uber accounts to wage war on Uber drivers? Sure sounds like a plan...