All of a sudden lyft became picky

Inshur

YouBeer

Lyft has locked me out until I agree to their background check.
Not enough that I had to pay for my own background check with TLC and I have a 4.99 rating.

Intrusive scumbags they are, I'm not an employee and I don't need to rip anyone off to make a buck.

For this reason I forsee the collapse of thsee rotten apps, the shortest lived public tech company and more pathetic than groupon

Frankyfiggs

I think they are trying to get rid of drivers. They giving me problems over my inspection which is legit

NYCguy2020

WTF.. Don't all TLC drivers go thru a background check before they even obtain their license? Is that even legal?

JoeJoseph

TLC already has one that we freaking paid for. Why are they doing another one? They are cracking down on new offenders I guess lol

YouBeer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My guess is someone may have filed a complaint could have been anything from pax claiming I wasn't there when I was to taking wrong directions, route, attitude.
So instead of investigating the route they now take is do a check 'on the quality of a drivers character', since shyft is now a 'reputable' publicly traded company. They have to answer to their share holders and board of directors, they can't have just any riff raff driving for them.

NYCFunDriver

My guess is someone may have filed a complaint could have been anything from pax claiming I wasn't there when I was to taking wrong directions, route, attitude.
So instead of investigating the route they now take is do a check 'on the quality of a drivers character', since shyft is now a 'reputable' publicly traded company. They have to answer to their share holders and board of directors, they can't have just any riff raff driving for them.
No complaints were filed. All Lyft drivers got one. I did Friday. The same as posted above.

drbrkln

TLC already has one that we freaking paid for. Why are they doing another one? They are cracking down on new offenders I guess lol
You won't have an active TLC license if you are a "new offender" and it will be automatically sent to apps .
Post automatically merged:

We need background check on all the pax too...

Inshur New York