ALL DRIVERS MUST STRIKE ON IPO DATE

No Prisoners

Otherwise is just a wasted opportunity. When Dara rings the opening trading bell all drivers' voices MUST RESONATE throughout all financial districts. Forget airports, hubs, anywhere except financial districts and most importantly WALLSTREET, headquarters of IPO underwriters Morgan Stanley, CNBC studios, FOX business news network, and Bloomberg NY. Cameras will follow you. Target IPO.

Uber moved IPO date away from announced strike date to avoid negative impact. Uber fears its maker, the drivers. Drivers organized can make or break uber.
So if drivers want respect, equitable compensation, and fair treatment then drivers must unite in one VERY LOUD VOICE.
Don't allow trolls to divide you or confuse you.
Target IPO if you want results. Uber moves IPO then drivers move strike accordingly. Otherwise uber wins.

peteyvavs

You signed up as an independent contractor sorry you don’t like how the game is played.
Sorry, but when I signed up it was a totally different game, I made 1500 plus per week, didn’t have addendums that screwed me repeatly and was able to discuss an issue with an American representative at Uber. Learn the facts about uber before you spew nonsense.
Post automatically merged:

I’ll be making money off you and the IPO while you sit around like a pawn waiting for your little ping
Travis I really don’t think that you have ever driven for Uber or Lyft, I think that you come to this site just to antagonize drivers.

Travis Bickle Uber

Sorry, but when I signed up it was a totally different game, I made 1500 plus per week, didn’t have addendums that screwed me repeatly and was able to discuss an issue with an American representative at Uber. Learn the facts about uber before you spew nonsense.
Post automatically merged:

Travis I really don’t think that you have ever driven for Uber or Lyft, I think that you come to this site just to antagonize drivers.
That’s Mr. Bickle to you....

This is a company that has consistently taken things away from drivers over and over and over again. They’re so very clearly PAX focused and don’t care about drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:

peteyvavs

That’s Mr. Bickle to you....

This is a company that has consistently taken things away from drivers over and over and over again. They’re so very clearly PAX focused and don’t care about drivers.

It is not my fault you were too stupid to see the writing on the wall and plan ahead. I drove and made good money. Never rated below a 4.97. I got out when it was clear this wasn’t going to be a winning game for the drivers. Thank you for being so ignorant. Now go wait for your next pool ride request like a good little boy. Oh and f u c k right off ?
Your response proved my point, you never drove for U/L, you’re just here to antagonize people.
BTW if you think that you’re going to make money with the ipo then you need a reality check.

Travis Bickle Uber

I'll be rejoicing for every point drop as I watch stock dive and your coke stash dwindle. I can imagine you desperately shaking looking for drug dealers begging for a free hit. Don't know how long you last offering sex for coke. Your dreams fading right in front of your face. Let's see how you can maintain your addiction.
Please do a google search for “what is short selling a stock.” Your ignorance is one reason why you’re a broke Uber driver ?????

Your response proved my point, you never drove for U/L, you’re just here to antagonize people.
BTW if you think that you’re going to make money with the ipo then you need a reality check.
I just said I drove for U/L for years but got out before Uber started really @@@@ing us over. The writing was on the wall. Check the Seattle board if you really want you’ll see my old posts as a driver.

Oh and see above regarding the IPO. You can make money because a stock goes down but I wouldn’t expect you to understand. ?????

KK2929

You signed up as an independent contractor sorry you don’t like how the game is played please @@@@ right off ?
--------------------------
I'm confused - first you are going to quite ride share and go back to driving a cab. Now, you are still ride sharing and driving a cab ?? Not to mention defending ride share.
Sorry, but I DID NOT sign up for Uber/Lyft to take 40% to 65% of my earnings. I just recorded two weeks of trips ( 160 trips) and there is absolutely zero consistency in how these trips are charged. Trips of the same mileage are charged differently and the days of bonuses and surge is pretty much gone. Average rake from my earning == 58%.
If you do not support the efforts of the strike - please, do not get in the way. Stick with the cab company. I used to drive a cab, also. I know how fair and driver friendly they are.