1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Airtax Sync not working

Discussion in 'Brisbane' started by Become_The_Best, Nov 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Become_The_Best

Become_The_Best

Driving:
    UberX
    I have noticed that the AirTax sync process is not working for me from a couple of weeks ago. Is it the same for you guys as well? I am on my OCT-DEC GST page and the sync button is not working for me.

Is there any website similar to Airtax?

Thanks

2. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    Anyone who can afford Airtax or a tax agent in this game is kidding themselves

3. RoboRider

RoboRider

I don't use AirTax but I think the problem is that Uber have changed the formatting of the weekly statement. I noticed in the CSV last week that they have all the values as $A now which broke the parser I use to extract the data into my own spreadsheet. Hopefully AirTax are aware and will fix. This will break any app that extracts data from the Uber weekly statements

4. RoboRider

RoboRider

Update: Looked at CSV file and they seem to have removed the $A so maybe your AirTax will work ok now?

5. Become_The_Best

Become_The_Best

Driving:
    UberX
    No, still not. They say it works from their end. They asked me to try from another device and see. I am trying this now and give you an update.

Thanks

6. Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt? Author

Driving:
    UberX

Or even a doctor. Let alone a psychiatrist.

Golfer likes this.
  7. RoboRider

RoboRider

Well when I downloaded the csv to update my spreadsheet today it has got the $A back in it again :(

8. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    How do you pay for
    Airtax? Is
    It
    Free??!! How Uber driver afford??? Wtf

9. Become_The_Best

Become_The_Best

Driving:
    UberX
    I have decided to do the GSTs on my own :)

1) Log in to UBER.com
    2) Go to Tax Summary
    3) Go to 2018, Monthly Summary (This has all the tax summaries for each month)
    4) For the Oct-Dec BAS, download the OCT,NOV,DEC summaries.
    5) These summaries have your gross income and deductions, besides that, you can deduct your fuel and other expenses as well.

Thanks

ChopperG likes this.
  10. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    Wise choice!

I used Airtax until the point it required payment then just went to MyGov & did it myself. Gotta watch the penny’s in this game!!

ChopperG likes this.
  11. ChopperG

ChopperG

Driving:
    UberX
    Yeah smart choice. Its not that hard. I only consulted an accountant initially to make sure i was on the right track.
    From thereon .. DIY

12. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    You gotta mate or you go broke. Same with car service, brakes etc... no choice! Doesn’t matter how busy it gets your still on the verge of bankruptcy due to Ubers high commission & low rates. Hard...

Uber, Splend, Airtax all rely on knew sign ups and turn over. Takes 3mths to realise how little ones making...

13. RoboRider

RoboRider

Beepbeep41Beepbeep41 even after allocating all my vehicle expenses (including depreciation) against my Uber income I have made $16+ per hour over last four months. Yes it is below minimum wage rates but it is hardly on the verge of bankruptcy as you so often complain :eek:

14. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    Wait until you need a new car lol

15. RoboRider

RoboRider

Lol what part of "vehicle expenses (including depreciation)" does your brain not understand?

Seriously if it is that bad for you just stop doing Uber and stop flooding the forums with stupid posts

16. Beepbeep41

Beepbeep41

Driving:
    UberX
    Probably about %70 because it only covers %30 of the cost

17. RoboRider

RoboRider

I clearly underestimated you ... your stupidity exceeds my expectations :(