• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Airports

TIMB

Its not, that's why I stay away from DFW and DAL unless dropping off.

Last edited:

equity

What's up with the que? I've seen upwards of 246 cars before me. How is this profitable for drivers of Uber?
Most people on here say going to the queue is a waste of valuable time. I don't go unless it is low. I have noticed something else in the DFW area. Sometimes I will catch it very low when I am outside. Two times now, as I approached on 121 or 114 I get a ping just outside for pickup three or four miles back. Then when I arrived, no pax at pinned location. No reply to text. Then when I phone, "no speak English very well..I am at as;dihfwo;i, I say I am at dshg&%apeh34." Then...cancel... just under five minutes. By the time I get back on my way, the queue has filled up. I am suspicious.

sixonthemoov

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's frustrating! I applied to deliver pizzas and I believe that if I'm hired, I'll bring home more than with a Uber.

sixonthemoov

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm quite disappointed with the claims Über makes about making so much money. Just saying.

fxcruiser

Yo sixonthemoov....NEWS FLASH! If you actually believe you will profit from scrUber please contact me...I gotta a whole bunch of other scams you will like!! Pull up posts from a person known as "equity"...he/she is waayyy smarter than me. YOU CAN NOT MAKE/ LIVE ON scrUBER/ LYFT income!!!
The math don't lie!

Waffles

I'm quite disappointed with the claims Über makes about making so much money. Just saying.
You can make pretty good money if you know what your doing and know the area well.

If you don't know the area well or know what your doing, your making $8/hr

Deliver pizzas, youll make more

Blunt power