AIRPORT

TOP GUN

Seems to be getting very crowded out there.... average wait is one hour and 15 min

Same group of guys just hanging out all of the time

I never go there unless I have a ride out... suggest everyone do the same

Also. the cell lot is looking like a trash heap

MikesUber

Seems to be getting very crowded out there.... average wait is one hour and 15 min

Same group of guys just hanging out all of the time

I never go there unless I have a ride out... suggest everyone do the same

Also. the cell lot is looking like a trash heap
Sounds like you're just trying to scare other drivers away lol js

MasterKNinja

You can always type in 'Pittsburgh International Airport' into the passenger app & see how many drivers are there. The app shows a max of 8 in any view, but you'll know 8 or more are in the queue. If you're nearby, it's worth checking. Busy night, you could be missing out on money sitting there a long time. Slow time of day, waiting in the queue would be more worth while.

TOP GUN

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No room to park anymore.... calling the company that manages the area did no good

And... not to mention the black uber driver that seems to not have been taught to move out of the way of car traffic... yes you tall guy, black shirt red sleeves...... please move your dumbass out of the way...turning your back to traffic coming at you will only get you wacked.....take your conversation out of the traffic lane and try to be considerate of other drivers and move a little if you have the energy.... I'm not talking about your car I am talking about you ..... seriously...is it that difficult to move when a car is coming at you??......I learned that shit when I was five years old..... this was between 4 and 5 pm btw

Last edited:

MikesUber

No room to park anymore.... calling the company that manages the area did no good

And... not to mention the black uber driver that seems to not have been taught to move out of the way of car traffic... yes you tall guy, black shirt red sleeves...... please move your dumbass out of the way...turning your back to traffic coming at you will only get you wacked.....take your conversation out of the traffic lane and try to be considerate of other drivers and move a little if you have the energy.... I'm not talking about your car I am talking about you ..... seriously...is it that difficult to move when a car is coming at you??......I learned that shit when I was five years old..... this was between 4 and 5 pm btw
You seem to have been posting a lot of ranting posts on here, in order to keep quality content on here it's preferable to only start a thread presenting a question or providing useful/strategic info to drivers. You're free to post as you'd like as I am not a moderator, but this subgroup would benefit more from new information opposed to emotional rants.

Wiz65

+1 on Mikes comment.

Someone wouldn't move out of your way? Most cars come equipped with a device for these situations. Its usually located in the center of the steering wheel. Depressing this button will emit a loud noise alerting other motorists and pedestrians to you presence.
And the parking lot being full? You sure you are in the right place? Anytime I am in the cell lot there are WAY more open spaces than cars.

MikesUber

+1 on Mikes comment.

Someone wouldn't move out of your way? Most cars come equipped with a device for these situations. Its usually located in the center of the steering wheel. Depressing this button will emit a loud noise alerting other motorists and pedestrians to you presence.
And the parking lot being full? You sure you are in the right place? Anytime I am in the cell lot there are WAY more open spaces than cars.
Exactly what I was thinking, the Cell Phone Lot? That thing is actually pretty huge and never crowded. It's actually so unoccupied you could drive completely around someone in the "traffic lane". You can basically just spaghetti all around that lot lol

Back it up Uber

Wow, when was the last time you two were in the cell lot lol? 2 months ago they started allowing overnight cars in there. By Thursday each week, the cell lot is 90% filled with overnight cars. Yes, most weekends uber drivers have to double park.

MikesUber

Wow, when was the last time you two were in the cell lot lol? 2 months ago they started allowing overnight cars in there. By Thursday each week, the cell lot is 90% filled with overnight cars. Yes, most weekends uber drivers have to double park.
Ehh February? March? I've never sat in that lot because it wasn't profitable and I'm impatient. At the time when good ol' surge was constant I could just run back into the city (where I live) and get 3.0x+. Makes sense for them to fill it with paying customers though since you could play a football game out there it was so empty at night.

Wiz65 http://www.flypittsburgh.com/transportation