Airport

Rick_Orlando

Haven't tried the airport yet, and have a few questions..
Right now I see a queue of 114 cars, is that normal and how long would you have to wait with that amount of cars?
How much do you make on average on an airport run?

autofill

I really don't understand why any drivers would sit and wait at the airport. Let's say you get lucky with a trip request to Disney Springs after waiting 30 minutes. The trip takes 30-40 minutes plus 30 minutes of waiting only to make $16 plus tolls. Now do they dead head back to the airport or stick around Disney? That is the million dollar question.

Ubertimes

Haven't tried the airport yet, and have a few questions..
Right now I see a queue of 114 cars, is that normal and how long would you have to wait with that amount of cars?
How much do you make on average on an airport run?

2 hour wait

2Cents

Orlando has the lowest rate in the nation where people will wait 2 hours for a request.
What does that tell you?

Shine'ola

average is going to I drive for about $6 gross after the tolls, some just north of MCO to Semoran hotels, a $3 ride after a 2 hour wait, bring your chair, hang out and buy a water and a empanata or what ever those Spanish meat biscuits are, brush up on your Spanish and Island creole, good times come on man

UBERyDUMB

average is going to I drive for about $6 gross after the tolls, some just north of MCO to Semoran hotels, a $3 ride after a 2 hour wait, bring your chair, hang out and buy a water and a empanata or what ever those Spanish meat biscuits are, brush up on your Spanish and Island creole, good times come on man

Shine`ola got it right:

If you are from Haiti or Venezuela, you are doing a lot better at the B52 lot than in those poor nations.
Brush up on your Creole and/or Spanish while you are there...

It is a sad reality, and that is how it is. So those in dire need will work for very little...basically, panhandling in the digital age. The less fortunate stand in street corners on Orange, McCoy, Semoran, etc...

UberLady69

I live by MCO, and though I have only been doing Uber three days, I will not be doing pickups at the airport! I have to drive over to Sandlake or go up 436 to like Pershing to even open the app anyway. I drive by the airport and there is always lots of drivers 149 in the que Friday night.

Go to downtown or the mall and whatever you do don't hang out at the Wawa at 436 and judge road. There is always a bunch of drivers hanging out there; I see them as I drive by with a fare. From the Uber rider app you can see where all the other drivers are and can avoid heavy saturation areas!

Orlando has the lowest rate in the nation where people will wait 2 hours for a request.
What does that tell you?
I have been doing Uber in Orlando for three days and I never have to wait more than a few minutes for a rider. Go where there a lot of people and no que like the airport. A 149 car que is BS and no way to make a living!

2Cents

IMG_4424.JPG

Perhaps not..

unPat

I live by MCO, and though I have only been doing Uber three days, I will not be doing pickups at the airport! I have to drive over to Sandlake or go up 436 to like Pershing to even open the app anyway. I drive by the airport and there is always lots of drivers 149 in the que Friday night.

Go to downtown or the mall and whatever you do don't hang out at the Wawa at 436 and judge road. There is always a bunch of drivers hanging out there; I see them as I drive by with a fare. From the Uber rider app you can see where all the other drivers are and can avoid heavy saturation areas!

I have been doing Uber in Orlando for three days and I never have to wait more than a few minutes for a rider. Go where there a lot of people and no que like the airport. A 149 car que is BS and no way to make a living!
Uber loves you .

Yosoykevo

I decided to give the B52 lot a chance today... worst idea I’ve ever had. 239 cars in que with Uber, 112 with lyft. Absolutely NO parking anywhere to be found. Reggaeton music blaring out of every car. People speaking Spanish and creole. I sat there for less than 10 minutes just to see what the que would do. It barely moved... and I high tailed it out of there. Word of advice, stay away from airport pickups

New Uber

D
I decided to give the B52 lot a chance today... worst idea I’ve ever had. 239 cars in que with Uber, 112 with lyft. Absolutely NO parking anywhere to be found. Reggaeton music blaring out of every car. People speaking Spanish and creole. I sat there for less than 10 minutes just to see what the que would do. It barely moved... and I high tailed it out of there. Word of advice, stay away from airport pickups
D-E-S-P-A-C-I-T-O! Bring your beach chair man! Enjoy your day off!