Airport waiting time

Kcipb

Hi guys,
I am totally new here and going to start dring Uber soon. Just wondering where you wait for your turn to pick up passengers at Sydney airport?

MyRedUber

I've never bothered waiting. Always get a fare driving up O'Riordan St. Every time, no waiting.
And driving through the waiting area, I see maybe half a dozen cars, but the queue says 70-80 in the queue?

turn left

How long do we have to wait at the airport if the app says 21-30 cars ahead in queue. Generally..

Non peak periods between 30-40 minutes. 75% of jobs are crap and you are amongst some cherry picking aholes who leave the shit jobs for the honest knob. You decide whether it's worth it..

understated

Non peak periods between 30-40 minutes. 75% of jobs are crap and you are amongst some cherry picking aholes who leave the shit jobs for the honest knob. You decide whether it's worth it..

Non peak periods its more like anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes. And nobody knows what the job is until you accept, and if you cancel its straight to the back of the queue so I dont know what you are on about with this cherry picking.

turn left

And nobody knows what the job is until you accept, and if you cancel its straight to the back of the queue so I dont know what you are on about with this cherry picking.

It's good to see you are one of the honest ones or not smart enough to figure it out yet. I have been told the tricks people do but I'm not about to disclose it here so the newbies pick up bad habits and screw us over even more. To answer your question, YES it is possible to cherry pick bud!

uber_driver

Non peak periods its more like anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes. And nobody knows what the job is until you accept, and if you cancel its straight to the back of the queue so I dont know what you are on about with this cherry picking.
when you cancel
click rider no show
you stay at the front of the queue

soontobeautomated

And yet ANOTHER example of how Uber Sydney drivers have more in common with taxi drivers than most would think.

Probably explains how my ratings for pretty ordinary service keep rising. I'm not great, but better than the taxi-esque drivers flooding the streets for FUber.