Airport surge. Whaaaaaaaat!

E30addixt

Hmmm. 2.0 surge. Never seen that before.

Screenshot_20170908-155735.png

ROTA

Print it up, frame and hang on your kitchen. You wont see this phenomenon again :smiles:
I bet there were no flights at that time and was a way to hook some drivers for the incoming ones

BostonTaxiDriver

Oh, I've seen it once or twice in May when I drove Uber. Not sure if it's legit or a quirk...can't be legit, as MassPort doesn't allow it, right?

I'm almost sure I've seen pink there on rare instances on Lyft. Have others?

Tinuviel

It's possible that they can't run surge at the airport and soak a little bit during times when the queue gets super low.

It is probably a better decision in the long run to lose a little bit of profit to a handful of drivers that are there then have customers perceive Uber as unreliable at the airport

Prime87

It's possible that they can't run surge at the airport and soak a little bit during times when the queue gets super low.

It is probably a better decision in the long run to lose a little bit of profit to a handful of drivers that are there then have customers perceive Uber as unreliable at the airport
This

john1975

I've seen lyft surging before at the airport. I figured it was a glitch.

Attachments

• IMG_1380.PNG
    IMG_1380.PNG
    102.2 KB · Views: 35

RichNH

Have you ever seen SUV surge? Feel like there's definitely not enough demand to make that happen.
I don't take SUV or black so I didn't know that they were on a different surge algorithm. Just noticed it

On another note did anyone get a surge there?