Airport ratings

Forgotme34

If u skip someone with a not soo good rating do u just get the next one in line? I just took a 4.4 and he was fine. What do other drivers mark down for?

jedofarc

If u skip someone with a not soo good rating do u just get the next one in line? I just took a 4.4 and he was fine. What do other drivers mark down for?
Im yet to not 5 someone even some kind of @@@@@@@@. I’m pretty sure a big reason people get less than that is A. Not tipping B. Smoking right before a trip C. Eating big food during a trip. That’s the best I can figure

That's not what she asked. I believe that if you skip a ride request when you are in a queue that you do get bumped to the back of the line, at least that's what others have said. I've never tried it.
Apparently if you get a ride from the airport that doesn't go too far (like Barry road), if you go back to airport you get back to the front of the queu. Has never happened to me though.

jbudb

I skipped a ride while in queue at KCI. It was a pick up on Ambassador Drive. I got bumped to the end of the line. I thought that once we were in queue, we would only get airport pick ups.

jfinks

I skipped a ride while in queue at KCI. It was a pick up on Ambassador Drive. I got bumped to the end of the line. I thought that once we were in queue, we would only get airport pick ups.
Wow ya I have always gotten terminal pickups when in queue. Hopefully the queue wasn't too big.

jbudb

I got another ping on Ambassador yesterday while I as in queue at the airport. It was XL and I wanted to see if they would put me at the end of the line if it was an airport ride, so I took it. I picked up 3 guys and dropped them off at the terminal. When I got back to lot C, I had advanced a couple of places. It looks like they don't put you at the end of the line on a call like this. Made $18 plus $10 tip.

arghcd

Yeah, jbudb, what's your secret? 18 bucks means you went kci to downtown/rivermarket at least. Couldn't have been surging because 50-90 cars would have been at the airport. Please tell us!

aw99

I just arrived at lot C first time in long time. I was #71 and the count dropped to 29 in just half an hour. I will keep you posted how much I will make.

jbudb

I only made 15.50 terminal C to 7th and broadway, please give us the secret, we need it
Wow! You guys are brutal. You think you have spotted someone who is full of male bovine feces and you pounced. I just went back and searched my ride cuz y0u seemed to have a point. Well you are right. The ride was $8.12 Tip was $10 for a total of $18.12. I had a senior moment.

So... wait no more Aw99.

aw99

Thank you for clarifying that. Hope you're not mad on us. We just wanted to know what the deal was. That's all. What took you so long?