• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Airport Queues

JLNME1

Are you automatically put in the queue at an airport or is there something that I need to do to get in the queue?
Thanks

JimKE

At least here in Miami, the queue doesn't pop up immediately. I am usually in the waiting area for 2-3 minutes before the queue displays on my phone.

But I'm IN the queue when I enter the waiting area. I've checked the queue just before going in and when it finally shows up, I notice that it's dropped a few numbers from when I checked it.

Our queue also doesn't always refresh like it should. Sometimes I have to go to Earnings or Ratings and back to Home to get an update.

And we also don't always get rides. We get an alert to go to the airport for a ride request, and most of the time we get a request. But sometimes we don't, so you return to the waiting area. You haven't lost your place, and you get a ping very quickly.

When I'm at the airport, I also have Lyft online, set on Plus/Premium only. Yesterday I got the Uber alert and went through the arrivals terminal but got no ping. But as I was exiting, I got a LYFT ping.

I had to take a damn Lyft Plus rider (one person, no luggage!) all the way to Boca. $120 fare, $92 payout -- it was awful. Sorry Uber...

Oscar Levant

Are you automatically put in the queue at an airport or is there something that I need to do to get in the queue?
Thanks
It's automatic, takes about five minutes. Sometimes I give it a jolt, close and open the app and the queue position screen appears.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Benjamin M Advice 130
Uber burn in hell New Jersey 15
C Los Angeles & Orange County 16