Airport Queue

Bobby Flay

Been in the queue for half an hour already. Got one ping but it wasn't for an airport ride so I let it slide. Now back in the queue. An hour wait for LAX tonight??

UberLA818

Does the queue still show up on your phone? I was down there Friday and it never showed up on my phone. I didn't stay very long as the pig pen was jammed right before 7am. I can take a wild guess why.

Last edited:

Hunter420

Where is the parking lot entrance to LAX for pickup? And is there a fee, like bubank? Ive had my pick up pass for months, but can't find. It on the info page, besides everytime I drop off its 40+
Any tips for picking up?

soulwarrior

Does the queue still show up on your phone? I was down there Friday and it never showed up on my phone. I didn't stay very long as the pig pen was jammed right before 7am. I can take a wild guess why.
Yep, me too. I took 2 laps and it never registered at all.

PacificCoast

I once cancelled a ride and received another ping right after. And Thursday night, dropped off and headed to staging lot and it was crowded and almost full. As soon and I parked into a parking space, received a ping.

Sandshark

I just had a similar issue. I had a drop at TIA, so I decided to hang out in the queue. The estimated wait time was a little longer than I usually hang out for, but it's been kinda slow today anyway. I wait like 25 minutes, then get a ping from outside the airport. She went 3 blocks. Obviously, when you wait in the queue, its possible to get someone who lives close, but I wait hoping for a longer trip. I was under the impression the airport queue gave you pings only from inside the airport. Obviously not.