Airport queue

Nightrider82

So did Uber just take out the queue from the airport or they just don’t want to show drivers where they are on the list or how many people are on the queue so drivers can’t log out until there is a surge. Uber always something up their sleeve.

Attachments

• CD8BB318-6D03-4B54-85C6-9024B0892558.jpeg
    CD8BB318-6D03-4B54-85C6-9024B0892558.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 61

UberPete1911

They made the que zone smaller so drivers don't park in the streets as they used too. Now, the que still shows up but it's in the zone area.

Uber burn in hell

So did Uber just take out the queue from the airport or they just don’t want to show drivers where they are on the list or how many people are on the queue so drivers can’t log out until there is a surge. Uber always something up their sleeve.
Actually you couldn’t check the queue for a while tonite. The little airplane disappeared for a while. Fuber tec. At its best!!! I actually can’t believe they got away with that for so long making the queue extend all the way to fedex. And you could be as far as Irvington on 78 and it would tell you to leave the airport to receive trips. Lol

Nightrider82

Actually you couldn’t check the queue for a while tonite. The little airplane disappeared for a while. Fuber tec. At its best!!! I actually can’t believe they got away with that for so long making the queue extend all the way to fedex. And you could be as far as Irvington on 78 and it would tell you to leave the airport to receive trips. Lol
Pretty damn annoying. I just turned off the app and went home.

Lightning1181

Maybe, just maybe, Uber/Lyft will tighten up the geofence enough so that all the TLC cars can no longer park on the side of the road at Exit 13a. That is the biggest joke at EWR. I pulled over to kill some time on a scheduled ride one day and turned the apps on to see the car count, and found that I was firmly within the geofence.