Airport Queue size disappear today

Timothy68

Anyone having the same or it's only me :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_9365.PNG
    IMG_9365.PNG
    89.9 KB · Views: 69

westieuber

My theory on the airport queue disappearing is when there is a high number of drivers in the queue Uber doesn't want you to know so wants you to head there to see so your close by incase a lot of riders request and when the number of drivers in the queue is low they let you see so you can head there as well.

Much like the deep red surge that disappears when you arrive in the zone. I no longer bother with either, if the queue size isn't displayed I don't go there and I don't head to surge zones either just drive where I am and still make the same $$ all while using less kms and hence less fuel so actually I'm making more money.

I'm sure all seasoned drivers will give the same advice and all these tricks work for the rookies and Uber loves it.

Not to mention trips to and from the airport most afternoons are totally not worth it. Sitting in traffic is not making you $$.

Especially if not on surge.

Timothy68

My theory on the airport queue disappearing is when there is a high number of drivers in the queue Uber doesn't want you to know so wants you to head there to see so your close by incase a lot of riders request and when the number of drivers in the queue is low they let you see so you can head there as well.

Much like the deep red surge that disappears when you arrive in the zone. I no longer bother with either, if the queue size isn't displayed I don't go there and I don't head to surge zones either just drive where I am and still make the same $$ all while using less kms and hence less fuel so actually I'm making more money.

I'm sure all seasoned drivers will give the same advice and all these tricks work for the rookies and Uber loves it.

Not to mention trips to and from the airport most afternoons are totally not worth it. Sitting in traffic is not making you $$.

Totally agree with you.
The reason I need to know the queue size, because I live near the airport, I am normally drive pass it if the queue more than 50.
If less than that I jump into queue and then if the size is not down in 10 min, I will drive to Zetland. Where I am normally get the pax in 10 min and less.

totally agree with u