Airport queue BS

Ardery

I dropped off a passenger at PHL this morning, and entered the ant lot. wasn't too bad, queue was 60-70.

finally got down to 1-10
then queue numbers up top disappeared completely.

I was just back in standby idle mode. I clicked offline, immediately went back online.
I was back at the end of the line.
except queue was 120-130.

WHAT THE F ?

anybody else experience this?

VictorD

I dropped off a passenger at PHL this morning, and entered the ant lot. wasn't too bad, queue was 60-70.

finally got down to 1-10

I was just back in standby idle mode. I clicked offline, immediately went back online.

WHAT THE F ?

You shouldn't have logged-off. It's a glitch in the app where the map goes blank. Boost zones and surge clouds disappear, along with the que. But you don't lose your place in the que.

Rather than logging-off you should have just hit the ratings, or other tabs, and then back to home and everything would have reappeared.

nm339242

Yep. Just another reason to drop and dash.

Force close the app and restart it next time. You won't lose your spot.

What I do is stop at Wawa and take a bathroom break since I know I won't be missing anything. If in that amount of time, the queue drops significantly enough I wait. Usually I leave.

Note that this doesn't apply at all of the rest of the area is surging

Ardery

You shouldn't have logged-off. It's a glitch in the app where the map goes blank. Boost zones and surge clouds disappear, along with the que. But you don't lose your place in the que.

Rather than logging-off you should have just hit the ratings, or other tabs, and then back to home and everything would have reappeared.
I tried that. switching screens to ratings and back. and I waited 5 minutes before clicking offline/online.

bobby747

dude u go offline u get to back. i hate PHL U ALL can have it at $1.15 a mile....nyc $110 for 205 miles as many will come back with dead miles...
or u wait so long and get a CC for $13 and u waited 60 + mins..or south phila for $9

Luis777

I'm at the bartram lot right now.. first visit in over 8 months.. Said why not as I came up 95N from a swarthmore run.. lyft Q was at 17, I'll take a chance freak it!

8figgas

Your mistake was clicking off, the que will reappear with your current spot...

finally got down to 1-10

WHAT THE F ?