Airport Queue 100+

Udmelbourne

Fuber is very flexible that is the best thing about it but they dont tell you to get up and start driving verbal or fiscally but they do tell you by rating or 100+ cars. Means that go out and earn commission for me instead waiting here.
Some people even work for 100+ hours online and that is too dangerous for him and others that kinda guy fuber loves. I dont know if he crashes in to some one or get killed by running over red light who would get screwed for that we have to await and see.

L5S

Highest ive ever been in queue whilst at airport was 30 so dont know

Only suckers wait out queue in holding bay the smart are making $$$$ at same time as waiting for next trip

rjch

Highest ive ever been in queue whilst at airport was 30 so dont know

Only suckers wait out queue in holding bay the smart are making $$$$ at same time as waiting for next trip

Depends on the time of day. I got a fare out to the airport at about 8:30pm on Friday night - the time that Melbourne usually dies down for an hour or two, so I decided to at least park and get some dinner, despite being in position 76. Took 22 minutes to get a job. Unfortunately, it then took another 20 minutes to actually get to the terminal since everyone - and I do mean everyone - was trying to get to the same place.

Still, got a job to Tarneit, followed immediately by a job to Epping. I'd say that was a fairly decent use of my time.

george manousaridis

Has anyone else noticed the airport queuing system is now capped at 100+
This is Ubers way of subtlety telling the drivers not to waste their time at the airport. Uber need drivers on the road earning commission for them not sitting idle in a car park!!!!
ive seen the list line as 120+ last week,i dont bother

yogi bear

Depends on the time of day. I got a fare out to the airport at about 8:30pm on Friday night - the time that Melbourne usually dies down for an hour or two, so I decided to at least park and get some dinner, despite being in position 76. Took 22 minutes to get a job. Unfortunately, it then took another 20 minutes to actually get to the terminal since everyone - and I do mean everyone - was trying to get to the same place.

Handy hint, Friday evenings are one of the 3 peak times of the week for tulla pick ups..

ubermercury

Still, got a job to Tarneit, followed immediately by a job to Epping. I'd say that was a fairly decent use of my time.

Let's call it 70 rides matched in 20 minutes.
That's at a rate of 210 per hour.

L5S

Prefer pickup from T4 less traffic getting there am on tulla freeway faster BUT tight jetstar pax get in in that terminal the big $$$$ comes from the big international planes qatar, royal brunei, etihad pickup at park royal

So happy to get T4 trip for easier pick up but unhappy due to likely crap trip

yogi bear

Yah, yah, Friday evening, Monday morning, Sunday night are peak times, but still losing money picking up airport pax in uber anyways.

So My advice is follow the better money doing the same job for better rates, drive a cab.