• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Airport Que Romances

Rosalita

Siting in the airport que and forgot my book that I sometimes read to pass the time. Instead, observing the que parking lot activity. Drivers sure are busy: Washing windows, checking oil, smoking a cigarette or two, bare feet out the driver's side window (ugh!) taking a nap. Dirt and dust swirling all around; litter, trash, and garbage blowing like tumble weeds. Temp over 85 that day. Ten planes land and no decrease in the Lyft drivers ahead of me. I'm bored. Then...there! Across the lot! I see it unfold! There's a romance taking bloom. "Ain't love grand?" I say to no one and then burst out laughing. "I need to get out of the house more often," I think to myself.

czervik7

Maybe in Canton you do. I know many places in Cleveland where I can position myself for a possible airport ride without using my destination filters prematurely. But, be sure, I use my destination filters every day I drive.

If I get into a neighborhood loop of short, unprofitable rides I drive to the nearest of the possible airport rides.

I got an airport ride to North Canton yesterday. Used my desties and after two short rides got a ride to Euclid from Akron.

Michael - Cleveland

Siting in the airport que and forgot my book that I sometimes read to pass the time. Instead, observing the que parking lot activity. Drivers sure are busy: Washing windows, checking oil, smoking a cigarette or two, bare feet out the driver's side window (ugh!) taking a nap. Dirt and dust swirling all around; litter, trash, and garbage blowing like tumble weeds. Temp over 85 that day. Ten planes land and no decrease in the Lyft drivers ahead of me. I'm bored. Then...there! Across the lot! I see it unfold! There's a romance taking bloom. "Ain't love grand?" I say to no one and then burst out laughing. "I need to get out of the house more often," I think to myself.
It's common knowledge that if you see a red LED on a car's windshield, then you know they are 'open for business"