Airport pings before I drop off a pax

LVRed777

A couple of times today dropping off pax at the airport (and other times), I'm getting pinged for my next ride. I drive by the staging lot and there are always cars there. Are they napping? Have their apps off? I'm not complaing, just find it odd.

Uberx Vegas

A couple of times today dropping off pax at the airport (and other times), I'm getting pinged for my next ride. I drive by the staging lot and there are always cars there. Are they napping? Have their apps off? I'm not complaing, just find it odd.
I don't think those drivers are uber's. I think they are lyft driver's. I seen surge $1.2x to $2.4x on and off all day today at MGM and strip. I had 14 surge pricing trips today. I just turned off my app about 4pm and droved home. There is surge pricing going on right now. I am not done for today I am not going to drive no matter what surge pricing uber got going on. I seen one older driver at staging area @T3 siting under an umber near back of his car trunk and other drivers were cleaning their cars windows. Thoses guys can't be uber drivers or their app is off or they are just there to get away from their children and wives.