Airport pickup advisors?

MarioAndretti

Those guys that guide us in the pick up location at the airport mostly @@@@@@@@ especially the Mongolian looking dude. What is their purpose??

Back it up Uber

They prevent the idiots that don't pull all the way up like they are supposed to. Trust me, after doing this for a while now, if they weren't there it would be a complete fiasco. I would at least 80% of drivers have no idea what to do or are just arrogant to do the right thing.

bigga519

They prevent the idiots that don't pull all the way up like they are supposed to. Trust me, after doing this for a while now, if they weren't there it would be a complete fiasco. I would at least 80% of drivers have no idea what to do or are just arrogant to do the right thing.
It's not what you say it's how you say it. These crossing guards are jagoffs plain and simple.

Xeverrer

A sign that says "please pull up as far as you can" would suffice and improve the douchy attitude by a lot

bigga519

Over 1500 pickups there and never once had an issue with them. If they are saying stuff to you, you are doing something wrong
Haven't done anything wrong, they just like to feel more important then they really are. The passengers hate them too. Horrible attitudes and people skills.

Back it up Uber

Haven't done anything wrong, they just like to feel more important then they really are. The passengers hate them too. Horrible attitudes and people skills.

Of course Pax hate them lol, that's a given. They make drivers pull up (like they are supposed to) instead of screwing over other drivers to pick them up at the beginning of the curb.

All veteran drivers I have talked to absolutely love that they are there. So many drivers don't pull up, don't have a placard on windshield and/or try to pick up pax in the left lanes.

If you don't like that they are there, then you onviously never saw how bad it was before they started to crack down after the first huge influx of drivers happened. It was straight anarchy lol!!!

Gwoae

Over 1500 pickups there and never once had an issue with them. If they are saying stuff to you, you are doing something wrong

Agreed, give respect get respect. I never have my window sticker unless I am at airport. I forgot to put it in window last week. Older guy comes over and says thst I need it. I appologized, explained it was an accident and won't happen again. He said please just make sure you have it next time and we moved on. I gave him respect and he returned it

Xeverrer

lol this guys having a lot of fun tonight lemme tell ya

PULL UP PULL UP PULL UP.

On a serious note though - yinz gotta pull up.

bigga519

Agreed, give respect get respect. I never have my window sticker unless I am at airport. I forgot to put it in window last week. Older guy comes over and says thst I need it. I appologized, explained it was an accident and won't happen again. He said please just make sure you have it next time and we moved on. I gave him respect and he returned it
They don't give respect so therefore they don't get my respect. I can't stand power tripping.