• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Airport pick up

McDriver111

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I received a request while dropping off a passenger. I took it, but Uber cancelled it because I wasn’t in queue at parking lot.
Another time I was dropping off passenger there as well, I needed to have 1 more customer for 3 consecutive trips promotion. Guess what!? Uber didn’t give me the damn few extra dollars claiming I didn’t accept third trip. There were cars in line, and I never got the request at all! After drop off I went to parking lot and app was still showing I had completed 2/3 of required trips.

simbaa

I live south on 71 and have gotten pings while driving south, even times after I've passed the airport and had to turn around to get it. Often they are long rides too, like one was to Canton and the dude tipped me. He was a pilot. We even smoked a little weed on the way. It was great fun.

czervik7

Quite a bit with Lyft. They put you ahead of the queue sometimes if you’re dropping off a Lyft passenger.

With Uber, rarely. Only if the queue is empty don’t have an XL driver there.

Aaron k

I live south on 71 and have gotten pings while driving south, even times after I've passed the airport and had to turn around to get it. Often they are long rides too, like one was to Canton and the dude tipped me. He was a pilot. We even smoked a little weed on the way. It was great fun.
So you are openly. Admitting to driving while high. Brave move???? Or stupidity.

czervik7

I’m not sure why you all haven’t figured out not to feed the animals. Read the posts. Do you believe them? If you do...well keep feeding him.

simbaa

I’m not sure why you all haven’t figured out not to feed the animals. Read the posts. Do you believe them? If you do...well keep feeding him.
There might be a slight amount of hyperbole in my stories. But only slight. In general, I agree with you, these people need to use a little more critical thinking when reading posts on any internet forum. Judging by the looks of some of the people I see in the airport waiting lot, I'm not exactly surprised.

Mike Toler

I received a request while dropping off a passenger. I took it, but Uber cancelled it because I wasn’t in queue at parking lot.
Another time I was dropping off passenger there as well, I needed to have 1 more customer for 3 consecutive trips promotion. Guess what!? Uber didn’t give me the damn few extra dollars claiming I didn’t accept third trip. There were cars in line, and I never got the request at all! After drop off I went to parking lot and app was still showing I had completed 2/3 of required trips.
That’s a quest is litterally a set up. UBER has all these drivers taking all these non surge rides to make an extra 1.00-1.50 per ride. Dumb...

axlrush

I got the quick turnaround again a couple times today dropping off at the airport. For the last one, it was a ride to Cedar Point from the airport. Got a $20 tip. Then picked up a Vermillion to Beachwood on the way back, and another $25 tip.

Can’t they all be like this?

Dennis53

I get rides before I leave the terminal almost all the time when dropping off at the airport. Just started in the last couple of weeks. I think it's Uber's answer to other cities when drivers at ride share all turn off their apps and wait for surge.

Rosalita

I have been getting those from Lyft for a few weeks now. Love it!
Post automatically merged:

You smoked weed with a pax? Wow. Living dangerously, simbaa. Is your screen name connected with The Lion King?

simbaa

I have been getting those from Lyft for a few weeks now. Love it!
Post automatically merged:

You smoked weed with a pax? Wow. Living dangerously, simbaa. Is your screen name connected with The Lion King?
No, I forget what my name originally was, but the forum did not like it and changed it on me without my consent. They're fascists.

pizzaladee

I don’t drop off at the airport often because I drive late night. A few days ago I picked up downtown and he went to the Sheraton. After ending the trip I checked the queue, 16-20. Before I even put the car in drive I got a ping for the airport. So I guess rematch works anywhere on airport property.

WillyG

No, I forget what my name originally was, but the forum did not like it and changed it on me without my consent. They're fascists.
We all know what your original screen name was. Your infantile fecal fetish gives you away.