Airport license for pick up

Muber1

Hello fellow drivers,

New to uber here and have done couple airport drop off at bush

I gotthe tnc license, however my question is do I need a license to pick up passengers?

Also, where do you guy park while you wait.
Thanks

Cowboyup

Permit (not license) pickup at Bush/IAH ......DO NOT PARK in garage unless you intend to pay with debit/credit/cash. It was hard to find where to park. BRING insurance card and not insurance dec page. Don't know why they need card over dec page? AND most important....90 percent of arrivals are stressed out....so don't be surprised no tip no 5 star.

Muber1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do ya'll know the hours / days of operations for the airport permit?

Muber1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
M to F, business hours! Lovely! Ill never get it haha as I uber after 5 pm

More Cowbell

Once you get your pick-up permit, spend some time & find each terminals TNC pickup zone at Bush & Zone 4 at Hobby. You WILL get calls enroute from confused pax exiting the wrong door & waiting in the wrong area. You will also often get pax that put in the wrong terminal at IAH. I usually send a quick text after a ping along the line of "Driving to terminal C door C105, be there in a few minutes in the TNC pickup zone". This has saved countless trips to the wrong terminal or pax waiting in wrong area. And I cringe everything I see a ping for terminal E... Its always chaos with pax that often don't speak English.

darkshy77

D at iah sucks I hide at the last door... People still don't understand... Exit the last door to your right...