Airport guy wrote down my plate, as pax got in before I parked.

Ubermakesmewet

You must park and the passenger must get it right there, this guy just right in while I was waiting to park the car (first time it ever happened). Massport d*khead writes my plate number on a notepad.

Anyone with similar exp., I wouldn't want to lose access to airport for some dumb passenger. By the way no luggage was added, he just opened the door and got in.

Ghwwe72

You must park and the passenger must get it right there, this guy just right in while I was waiting to park the car (first time it ever happened). Massport d*khead writes my plate number on a notepad.

Anyone with similar exp., I wouldn't want to lose access to airport for some dumb passenger. By the way no luggage was added, he just opened the door and got in.
In the future lock your doors until you have parked in the spot this way the passenger can’t get in before you park

RichNH

Anytime someone tries that with me I explain that it’s a $200 fine. (Maybe $500)

I agree with most of the rules at the airport, not the fine structure but if they didn’t have those rules rideshare pick ups would be like state st at 145am. Too many idiot drivers.

Ubermakesmewet

Yes, is seriously a lack of etiquette on drivers and lack of understanding by the passengers, there's seriously no way to instruct the customer; he/she MUST WAIT until their driver has parked at the designated lot, before entering the vehicle.

I'll wait and see, my record is clean and who knows if they might just sent me a warning, ticket and DPU certificate revocation or both. I still hate the fact must customers cannot find where to be pickedup, that they call me asking to be picked up outside the arrival terminal. When you declined and explain to them the law and rules, they get mad and cancel. You want to know how many times I go around because of this. Uber/Lyft are at fault for not educating thier clients on the Airport rules for pick up at TNC /Ride Share pool.

RichNH

26810D55-744F-4740-8918-802B43BCD8FF.jpeg