• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Airport Fee Rise

Paul Vincent

I hope the extra $0.10 will help the guys direct traffic better in terminal 1.Supposedly the Uber money pays for those traffic enforcers in the orange vest. Terminal 1 can be a cluster truck and they're standing around watching the Ubers cut the line to get their pick up, well us drivers who wait in line properly are screwed.

BBslider001

I hope the extra $0.10 will help the guys direct traffic better in terminal 1.Supposedly the Uber money pays for those traffic enforcers in the orange vest. Terminal 1 can be a cluster truck and they're standing around watching the Ubers cut the line to get their pick up, well us drivers who wait in line properly are screwed.
I always block those choads that try that crap. They never learned to wait in line apparently.

PioneerXi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sent Support a response indicating that there had been no notification of a change in service fees per their Terms of Service. I asked Support for the document which advised of the change in fees, per the Raiser Addendum 22 May 2017.

5 seconds after sending the email, Uber suspended my account claiming my vehicle registration had expired.

As we all know, Uber sends a 30 day warning of expiring documents, My registration expires in October 2019.

Interesting how such account suspension occurred when I pointed out their undocumented money grab.

I’ve uploaded my registration but clearly I’m going to sit out until “someone” approves. I was not able to drive today due to parents medical appointments, no loss.

Other than the irritating factor.

Last edited:

PioneerXi

I’m seeing this additional $0.10 on all rides, not just airport rides.

CF36BFAD-F260-4CB8-9DD5-9388C56EEF18.png

PioneerXi

I spoke too soon.

Now $3.50 plus the mysterious $0.10 that cannot be accounted for.

EBB68442-24DD-4736-B071-18D92962A8CE.png

Post automatically merged:

I spoke too soon.

Now $3.50 plus the mysterious $0.10 that cannot be accounted for.

370D33A7-118A-46F0-9D7F-41434E4F472F.png

Last edited: