Airport Dual Trade Dress

Sterling Archer

We've beaten this horse to death but somehow I'm not only seeing folks with both on but also no one stepping up and saying "Hey you can get suspended for having both on while on airport grounds". I told a gentleman who had both displayed at East Lot about only displaying one and the uber gal he was speaking too says "Oh yea that's true", no really? Next time tell him yourself. Why do I care? I'm not in the business to ruin folks livelihood (full/part time) to reduce saturation of drivers? So far everyone I've told all removed one. So please help out the new joins or even the seasoned drivers who are unaware and save the bull on they should've read this and that and take initiative.

Tequila Jake

We've beaten this horse to death but somehow I'm not only seeing folks with both on but also no one stepping up and saying "Hey you can get suspended for having both on while on airport grounds". I told a gentleman who had both displayed at East Lot about only displaying one and the uber gal he was speaking too says "Oh yea that's true", no really? Next time tell him yourself. Why do I care? I'm not in the business to ruin folks livelihood (full/part time) to reduce saturation of drivers? So far everyone I've told all removed one. So please help out the new joins or even the seasoned drivers who are unaware and save the bull on they should've read this and that and take initiative.
I believe the one trade dress is an Uber rule, not the airport's or Lyft's (Lyft doesn't mention it and it doesn't say anything in the airport regulations except you have to have trade dress). So if I go to the airport, I'll keep the Lyft logo on and swap it if I get an Uber ping.

BillyBob444

I believe the one trade dress is an Uber rule, not the airport's or Lyft's (Lyft doesn't mention it and it doesn't say anything in the airport regulations except you have to have trade dress). So if I go to the airport, I'll keep the Lyft logo on and swap it if I get an Uber ping.
If you have the Lyft trade dress in the window make sure you close down all other TNC apps if the airport troll stops and wants to see your phoneand check how many apps you have running