Air Uber

gentry

From the article:

Uber’s CEO, Travis Kalanick, who has suffered a string of scandals in recent months, has said that self-driving cars are critical to Uber’s business model in the long term.

So -- he sees the writing on the wall. I'm wondering if he realizes that they themselves created the situation in which they will no longer have anyone willing to drive for them.

I feel bad for the good people who invested in this company. Hopefully, at some point, they'll be able to reign in the current management.

Anong

I told you guys that self flying car or planes would be easier than self driving cars. Roads have too many variables. Airplanes are consider the safest mode of transportation and for good reason.

Those people who rely on Uber are just too cheap to buy their own car even though they end up paying more for Uber than ownership for a car. Dealerships are giving cars away. I would know, I have a 480 credit score and walked out with a 17 Toyota Corolla.

If you have 1000 dollars I can get you a brand new car.

tohunt4me

I told you guys that self flying car or planes would be easier than self driving cars. Roads have too many variables. Airplanes are consider the safest mode of transportation and for good reason.

Those people who rely on Uber are just too cheap to buy their own car even though they end up paying more for Uber than ownership for a car. Dealerships are giving cars away. I would know, I have a 480 credit score and walked out with a 17 Toyota Corolla.

Jeeze. $1,000.00 down ?
What's the interest rate on that ?

rtaatl

Lmao! What a fluff piece to stir up more investment money. Uber must be bleeding to come up with this crap. They should put a disclaimer in the article For Entertainment Purposes Only.

capable

Really happy for u being able to strike a deal with ur credit score instead of leasing a car through uber or Lyft which is a rip off