• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Air purifier?

Harold Shand

So how’s the chimpanzee life for you London’s dumbest?
Still thieving people’s belongings and sharing it with your monkey friends?
How’s your baboon wife with her pink arse?
Post automatically merged:

Has she given birth to a few more monkeys in Essex?
Driving a tractor as a chimpanzee with those teeth you have, I’m surprised you haven’t heard of a brush but I guess every penny is being squeezed out of you for your 1 bedroom bed sit in the slums of Essex

London’s dumbest, what a monkey and I mean that literally

Make sure to get your daily shower from mr Harold wanks.
Have you ever considered a course in anger management ? It's strange, you never see the bc drivers on here kicking off like this, it's only the Uber drivers who can't seem to control their tempers. We can see why Uber has such a high crime rate. Their drivers just seem to lack any self control. As soon as something doesn't go their way they start with the abuse. It really does show a lack of class.
As for accusing him of living in the slums of Essex, I see you live in Dagenham, and let's be honest, it doesn't get much slummier....is that a word.....than that.
Get a grip and control yourself man. Manners cost nothing. In fact manners maketh the man. I hope this helps. "Ace".

aceman679

Mr wanks I love Dagenham because it’s s jungle out here. As for kicking off, I want to kick you out of this forum son. You DONT belong in an UBER forum. Your a tractor dinosaur, this technology is too advance for you so cut the bs. As for London’s dumbest he seems to be an Essex dinosaur and I’m sure your around that county too.

Come on join me in Dagenham we have a halal beer and some kosher chicken, unless you fancy a saveloy, in that case we take you to soho for s night out.

Harold Shand

Mr wanks I love Dagenham because it’s s jungle out here. As for kicking off, I want to kick you out of this forum son. You DONT belong in an UBER forum. Your a tractor dinosaur, this technology is too advance for you so cut the bs. As for London’s dumbest he seems to be an Essex dinosaur and I’m sure your around that county too.

Come on join me in Dagenham we have a halal beer and some kosher chicken, unless you fancy a saveloy, in that case we take you to soho for s night out.
You like living in a jungle ? What kind of stupidity is that. Now you want to kick me out of the forum lol. Awwwww can't you handle me lol. Are you too thick to remember the options and tick boxes when you signed up ? Did you not see the one that said taxi driver ? As for technology I've forgotten more about computers than you'll ever learn. You think I'm in Essex ? Well I'll confess, I was once many years ago. But not anymore. I know it well though, and Dagenham has always been a dump. I'm just off fishing. Enjoy your burring and the traffic. Toodlepip. "Ace".

aceman679

So.
You like living in a jungle ? What kind of stupidity is that. Now you want to kick me out of the forum lol. Awwwww can't you handle me lol. Are you too thick to remember the options and tick boxes when you signed up ? Did you not see the one that said taxi driver ? As for technology I've forgotten more about computers than you'll ever learn. You think I'm in Essex ? Well I'll confess, I was once many years ago. But not anymore. I know it well though, and Dagenham has always been a dump. I'm just off fishing. Enjoy your burring and the traffic. Toodlepip. "Ace".
So your from Essex originally? Typical mr wanks, probably an unwanted soul from the tractor trade that has been rejected by his fellow dinosaurs so he ends up as a reject on a uber forum. Awww I do have some sympathy for you son, but if you fix up I’m sure your chavs and wanna be cockney wastemans in the tractor trade will take you back. There is hope but only when u stop acting like a dick that you are

Harold Shand

So.

So your from Essex originally? Typical mr wanks, probably an unwanted soul from the tractor trade that has been rejected by his fellow dinosaurs so he ends up as a reject on a uber forum. Awww I do have some sympathy for you son, but if you fix up I’m sure your chavs and wanna be cockney wastemans in the tractor trade will take you back. There is hope but only when u stop acting like a dick that you are
Where did I say I'm from Essex originally ? You're one of these thickos who sees what they want to see and not what was actually written. Did I say I was originally from Essex ?
You sound like one of Paula's students, unable to type without swearing or being abusive. Well you know what they say, you can take the boy out of Dagenham but you'll never take Dagenham out of the boy. As for me being a dick, I've just got home from a days fishing. Lovely relaxing day in the sunshine. Dinner is in the oven, and I'm soaking in a hot bath. I'm knackered so I won't set the alarm tonight, I'll get up when I wake. What did you do today ? Let me guess, it was the same as yesterday and the same as tomorrow. Driving a minicab. Now, one of us is a dick, but it's not me. "Ace".

aceman679

I’m like you Harry I WAS an EX oooba driver, I’m relaxing at home sipping tea and contemplating which country to visit next unlike you son, always in the city looking for your next job

Harold Shand

I’m like you Harry I WAS an EX oooba driver, I’m relaxing at home sipping tea and contemplating which country to visit next unlike you son, always in the city looking for your next job
So you get upset because Im on an uber forum, but you are on it and dont drive for uber either. Do you know what the word Irony means ?
Obviously its passed you by that Im retired early. Good luck with your travelling. I know that all jet setters and playboys live in Dagenham. "Ace".

London's Finest

“I WAS an EX oooba driver” is a double negative which turns into a positive.
You see what happens when you try to be clever Wasteman?
Next time, ask whoever’s using the family brain cell, to help you type.
You’ve also spelt “county” wrong.......you spelt “country”......You’ll be going to whichever “county” oooba decides to send you.......and it’ll be for 1980’s prices. Pmsl.

Last edited:

UberLuxbod

Any recommendation for a car air purifier? Getting tired of smelly pax. None of those spray as all the do is mask the smell for a whole. I’ve seen a few ones that you can plug
Into the cigarette lighter but if anyone has used one please recommend.
I have used Febreze for years now.

You can use the aerosol during the shift and at the end of the shift use the fabric one as then it dries overnight (or day if you work nights) and gets rid of the odours of the previous day.

When I was Minicabbing for ACS I had two sets of mats aswell.

One set always at home shampooed and ready to go.

aceman679

London’s dumbest chimpanzee jumping like the monkey he is over my comment. I spelt
“ oooba” like that so you can get your banana and jump for joy. Also go to your chavvy family in “Essax” and ask them to lend you a noose to tie around your neck. Oh shit I forgot your a chimpanzee so you need to be shot

London's Finest

London’s dumbest chimpanzee jumping like the monkey he is over my comment. I spelt
“ oooba” like that so you can get your banana and jump for joy. Also go to your chavvy family in “Essax” and ask them to lend you a noose to tie around your neck. Oh shit I forgot your a chimpanzee so you need to be shot
“I was an ex oooba driver” .......nothing to do with spelling dopey.
Look up the meaning of “double negative” and ask whoever has the family brain cell at the moment, to explain.

Jriaz81

Any recommendation for a car air purifier? Getting tired of smelly pax. None of those spray as all the do is mask the smell for a whole. I’ve seen a few ones that you can plug
Into the cigarette lighter but if anyone has used one please recommend.
The beat one i ever used, comes with USB Charging Ports ☺