again uber pays for pool according to their calculations

XUberMike

This is true, I've see a few trips cut dramatically. You need to dispute it as you are paid by the minute & mile.

arto71

Guys and all membets here.its hapening to me too many times. Uber pays for pool rides according to distance and time estimated by the rider app. Even if you drive longer time or distance.
Its happened again twice this weekend.
We are loosing more money here.
Can you make the address blurry and post the pix?

CaptainJackLA

They even took my boost pay off. I'll complain about this one. Some days like today the App locks up and I just keep going until it's fixed. Their screw up, not mine.

Sebas

I have a pool calculation error also but I emailed them and now they said they are right. So my second rider that I picked up was a total of 12 miles and 22 minutes and they only paid me $6.25 for the second rider but if on our fee sheet on the addendum it said, .85 per mile and .11 per minute how come got paid $6.25 only? That's really bad. They said their calculations are correct. Wow!

ssingyy

I have a pool calculation error also but I emailed them and now they said they are right. So my second rider that I picked up was a total of 12 miles and 22 minutes and they only paid me $6.25 for the second rider but if on our fee sheet on the addendum it said, .85 per mile and .11 per minute how come got paid $6.25 only? That's really bad. They said their calculations are correct. Wow!
Its for the whole trip.
Add the trips taken by pax 1 & pax 2
Subtract any overlapping miles.
Then do your .85/.11 math

You don't double dip
uber does.

hy1368

Did anyone get a text message for earnings boost this week?
I was going to ask the same thing,They usually send out the text on Sunday evening that boots contnue this week,now email or text yer,
Maybe it will show up on app tomorrow morning,if not that's the end of boots.

uber strike

your fault. you accepted the uber pool trip. btw, every single time you accept uber pool you are accepting a pay cut. uberx is 90 cents a mile while uber fool is 85 cents a mile.