• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Afton, NY to Elmira, NY in March

Jurisinceptor

Hello all. I’m a longtime driver in Orlando and I’m going to need to go from Afton to Elmira one day during the week of March 19. (Allegiant airlines). I don’t care if it’s Uber or Lyft. It’s just me with a small carryon. I’ll tip in cash. I’m looking for an upfront commitment for this trip ahead of time because of the rural nature of Afton and the long destination to Elmira. Anyone interested? Post here if you are and I can get back to you with specifics. Thanks so much oh and I’ll return the favor if you want to visit Orlando!!

johnlimo

Hello all. I’m a longtime driver in Orlando and I’m going to need to go from Afton to Elmira one day during the week of March 19. (Allegiant airlines). I don’t care if it’s Uber or Lyft. It’s just me with a small carryon. I’ll tip in cash. I’m looking for an upfront commitment for this trip ahead of time because of the rural nature of Afton and the long destination to Elmira. Anyone interested? Post here if you are and I can get back to you with specifics. Thanks so much oh and I’ll return the favor if you want to visit Orlando!!
want to get there safe and sound with a professional driver call us at American limosine 315 -473 -2000