Aftershock Festival '19 madness ... Worth it?

PT_Prof

I remember it was like shooting fish in a barrel last year with not nearly enough drivers for rides away from Discovery Park/ Richards/Jibboom at certain times. Plus other music going down elsewhere in downtown Saturday night. Down side though, traffic will be a major major headache.

NUBER-LE

Second Saturday
After Shock Fest
Chris Brown at Golden 1.

Yeah it will be a busy one. I remember after shock was good at the end, just impossible to find your pax. I say surge will hit around 15 to 20. I live in West Sac so it's an easy one for me.

Uber_Yota_916

Musicians will be at the Hilton. That’s where they have been the last three years. Each year they get a little bit better at crowd control. Hopefully it’s not routes down I to the business park below garden.

btone31

Tonight: 3 Lyft trips with over $17 bonus for each one. Uber, never turned it on as surge never went over $13.

Sactown Dan

There was a quest for Uber just for 9-11 at the pickup points on Richards. So, yes there was a bonus and that likely reduced the surge.

Uber_Yota_916

Tonight is going to be ridiculously. Aftershock, Chris brown, sac republic, and so on. It was good to me today. To all of you night crawlers go make that money.

NUBER-LE

That whole 5 dollar a trip bonus was crap. Picking up at Aftershock was a mess. I got my surge and got a ride near there and did well. The surge was at 13 bucks, but when I dropped off in Elk Grove, the surge got adjusted to 38 dollars. I made 210 in about 3 hours.

_justjosh

Probably crazy even throwing on the app after 14 hr days working the festival, but cant complain about decent surge plus adjusted for longer trip. Made about 250 including tips literally just throwing it kn my way home. About 2.5 hours on app.

1 more long day, luckily it ends earlier today. Already on site. Make that scril dudes and dudettes.

Uber_Yota_916

I am so burnt out. It’s not even over. I have $25 in smf rides. Starting in 4 hours. They are popping up on pre scheduled lyft s lol. Get rested tomorrow am Is going to be busy.

Charbenji

Made $445,07 Driving Friday and Saturday nights aftershock event. Began to preemptively call pax to start meeting me at or past the McDonald's on Richards down there. I was going to do Sunday night as well but got burnt out. How did you all make out? On a side note, I picked up my first prostitute on my way back around 2am from a gas station, spoke mostly Russian on the phone the whole trip and dropped her off in some random gated dark parking lot full of parked semi trucks.

NUBER-LE

Made $445,07 Driving Friday and Saturday nights aftershock event. Began to preemptively call pax to start meeting me at or past the McDonald's on Richards down there. I was going to do Sunday night as well but got burnt out. How did you all make out? On a side note, I picked up my first prostitute on my way back around 2am from a gas station, spoke mostly Russian on the phone the whole trip and dropped her off in some random gated dark parking lot full of parked semi trucks.
You should have paid for a quick handy to keep you focused lol