After promotion??

Uber lol

Is anyone doing after promotion trips? Just wanted to know if anyone getting uberX trip or just poop request? I was just getting poop request last night. Just got out 10pm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160713-221530.png
    Screenshot_20160713-221530.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 44

New2This

I predicted this a few weeks ago. Incentives are over at 10:00, my app goes off at 10:00 unless on a ride. Looks like everyone else did the same thing.

I've gotten a few surge rides after Power Hours. One rider last night said 'why is it surging so late on a Tuesday?' I just smiled...

leosc

They added a boost of 1.5 from 10-midnight for me for downtown only. I guess to try and curve the surge. However, I had just taken a trip all the way out to Great Falls and had UberX trips all the way back into DC until I got back into the downtown at 11:42. It was still surging over 1.5 between 10-11.

I had 1 trip from 7-8:30 on Uber and 2 trips on Lyft. Wasn't busy for me until after 9:30 when I restarted after dinner plans.
Wow ....
So you have 10pm - 12am
Incentives

dcdriver12

Yeah I got the same 1.5x boost. Don't think it helped a whole lot though. Farily limited area and it surged higher than 1.5 most of that time anyway

Brandon Nagbe

I predicted this a few weeks ago. Incentives are over at 10:00, my app goes off at 10:00 unless on a ride. Looks like everyone else did the same thing.

I've gotten a few surge rides after Power Hours. One rider last night said 'why is it surging so late on a Tuesday?' I just smiled...
No one wants to pick those ungrateful pax up. Getting in the car ask you for drugs, rude, than get mad at you for going to long way when your just following the gps