After deactivation can you still do Uber?

Iamfoodgod

So I've read one post where OP said they were deactivated from doing deliveries for eats but I'm assuming they still kept driving passengers.

I would like to know if anyone knows that it's possible to be deactivated from driving pax and still be able to do eats?

Reason I ask is I'm in between jobs and I feel really safe driving food around but would like to venture into driving pax for a steadier amount of pings.
I hardly ever hear of an unjustifiable reason for ubereats drivers getting booted but with pax it seems like they can just rapist you in a bunch of different ways and I couldn't take deactivation. So,

Can one be deactivated from pax but still do eats on the fault of a horrible pax?

Disgusted Driver

there's really no way for us to tell, it would just be speculation. My guess is that if they deactivate your account, it's all gone but it might depend on the infraction.

Iamfoodgod

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to call support and find out. If it's anything like the thread I read missing 4 deliveries gets your eats privilages deactivated so I'd assume getting reported by pax shouldn't have an affect on your eats.

Pax Collector

If you are able to do one instead of the other after deactivation, they would say so in the farewell email. That decision is determined by why you were deactivated.

Iamfoodgod

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright guys I called support. I spoke clearly and to the point so as to not get any beat around the bush or vague answers. The gist of it that I was told is that if I have one ubereats account solely for Uber eats and another for solely UberX for passengers, I asked the dude if a passenger lied and had me deactivated on one of them that if Uber would delete both my accounts, he said no.

Can anyone else confirm? I'm pretty sure I was thurough. I asked if one account would be left open, he said if an Uber passenger account is deactivated then that would not mean the other Uber account by the same person would be deactivated.

I feel safer about having an X account now but would really appreciate if anybody else would call to see if they get the same response or if someone already has and what answer they got.

DocT

You should call again. And when you do, you'll get a different CSR, and can verify the original CSR's answer.