After 500 Ratings

Your rating actually decrease because you do not get the benefits of the recent 5 star ratings but you suffer from the current less than 5 star ratings. I'm I correct in my math?

dmoney155

5+5+5....+1
Next one is 5* then , 5+5+5....+5 . That will increase your rating (2500/2500) 5* overall
If you get next 1* then, 1+5+5....+5... that will decrease your rating. (2496/2500) 4.99 overall

So it can go either way. Keep massaging those feet for them 5* ratings and open doors for pax.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
5+5+5....+1
Next one is 5* then , 5+5+5....+5 . That will increase your rating (2500/2500) 5* overall
If you get next 1* then, 1+5+5....+5... that will decrease your rating. (2496/2500) 4.99 overall

So it can go either way. Keep massaging those feet for them 5* ratings and open doors for pax.
wow you are so intelligent i never thought a keyboard warrior would be such a mathematician

Cowwy

Here is how you get ratings.
Water in the car. Fiji water that is.
Candies.
Heated seats.
Open and close door for pax.
Use politically correct words at all times.
Agree to pax at all times.
Stop when pax wants McDonald.
Let them smoke in car.
Speed when the pax says go faster.

ryan137

Here is how you get ratings.
Water in the car. Fiji water that is.
Candies.
Heated seats.
Open and close door for pax.
Use politically correct words at all times.
Agree to pax at all times.
Stop when pax wants McDonald.
Let them smoke in car.
Speed when the pax says go faster.
Don't forget happy ending.

MUGATS

Your rating actually decrease because you do not get the benefits of the recent 5 star ratings but you suffer from the current less than 5 star ratings. I'm I correct in my math?
It’s a rolling 500 ratings. So for each new rating you get over 500, your oldest will drop off.

So If you have 750 total ratings, only 250-750 would actually count.

So if you get a new 5 star, you won’t see your rating increase if it simply replaced another 5 star rating. However... if it pushed a 1star out of your last 500 rated trips... you’d likely see a jump.