After 3.5 years...

Inshur

Nempire

Should be able to get 330k out of it as i did out of most of my cars in the past, change that oil filters etc did you even have to do anything to the transmission? Those previous gen accords seem way more solid than the new one.

Lenny_yellow_cab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should be able to get 330k out of it as i did out of most of my cars in the past, change that oil filters etc did you even have to do anything to the transmission? Those previous gen accords seem way more solid than the new one.
All oil changes with synthetic.

Haven't done anything to transmission.

Only repair other than usual maintenance (brakes, battery, front shocks) was alternator failed at 150k

Lenny_yellow_cab

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good job! If you take care of your car, she’ll be there forever.
My @@@@@ Lenny though. Keep pushing bro. I got my Accord in December 2015 and I'm still "only at 130 k miles". Shiiiit.
These Honda are true workhorses when u take care of them.

I’ve always owned a Honda.

First car i bought at 18 years old was a 1996 Accord stick shift with 180k.... i gave it to my brother with over 250k and it was still running strong with no issues

alfasimo

These Honda are true workhorses when u take care of them.

I’ve always owned a Honda.

First car i bought at 18 years old was a 1996 Accord stick shift with 180k.... i gave it to my brother with over 250k and it was still running strong with no issues
There are brands more or less reliable, but the most important thing is how you take care of your car. Before moving in USA I owned only FIAT that’s not known for strong reliability, but I never had bad issues and they are still alive and now parked in my garage in Italy.
here I see people turning on engines and giving strong accelerations when their engines are still cold: buying a used car here is like a lottery

TDR

My @@@@@ Lenny though. Keep pushing bro. I got my Accord in December 2015 and I'm still "only at 130 k miles". Shiiiit.
That base work for more money and more miles. Unless he drove to Dominican Republic 😉
Post automatically merged:

There are brands more or less reliable, but the most important thing is how you take care of your car. Before moving in USA I owned only FIAT that’s not known for strong reliability, but I never had bad issues and they are still alive and now parked in my garage in Italy.
here I see people turning on engines and giving strong accelerations when their engines are still cold: buying a used car here is like a lottery
Exactly. Why I always agree with you ??? Is my generation come from Italy 🇮🇹??? 😊
Post automatically merged:

Your Honda is not the workhorse...YOU ARE! Damn pal, it was like yesterday when you sent me that pic of 100k miles
Lenny miles collector.😉 To many milked rides. More money. Finally new car 🚗😉

Last edited: