AFL-CIO... I'll take whatever helps.

bpm45

I wouldn't want to align with any of the legacy unions. they're run mostly for the benefit of the folks who run the unions.

bpm45

No one is asking you to align with any union....They get paid to do the work of protecting their union members....Who protects you now from uber/lyft!??!
Most unions don't protect their members. Generally they are a racket extracting money from members for the benefit of union leadership and politicians. I don't need protection from Uber or Lyft.

SatMan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Most unions don't protect their members. Generally they are a racket extracting money from members for the benefit of union leadership and politicians. I don't need protection from Uber or Lyft.
I’m sure there are other people just like you. But the majority of people do need help. We will just have to wait to see what Uber does next time to lower our rates.

veblenrules

I wouldn't want to align with any of the legacy unions. they're run mostly for the benefit of the folks who run the unions.
In most unions the membership run the unions. don't be a corporate troll.
Post automatically merged:

Uber and Lyft are proud of you.

Pedro Plascencia

There are some Ants that are so beaten down they cant seem to find an ounce of self respect within themselves. These Ants would never trade a days earnings for a financially rewarding job.
But they will take any gains we make as if they had something to do with it. We call these Ants "freeriders", or mooches.