1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Advise to the moronic uber Atlanta Staff

Discussion in 'Advice' started by UberBlackPr1nce, Sep 7, 2015.

1. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    your motto of churn baby churn with drivers of any and all sorts are going to hurt your brand here in Atlanta.
    The drivers your bringing on are rude their cars are deplorable and they don't have a clue on where they're going. a lot of riders are telling me they are having bad experiences with these uber x drivers. Eventually people will stop using your platform. Quality over quantity.

D Town and Cathi like this.
  2. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    One lady told me she requested a car and the driver had unused diapers and baby toys in the back of the car.
    I was doing a mentor session for this girl who drives for uber. She stated that she only drive the bar scenes and that all she needed was a couple of throw ups a weekend. I asked "what is a throw up"?she said she gets 200 dollars for every throw up ( vomit) and that's good money. Your drivers are disgusting and making money off of human excrement..

chi1cabby likes this.
  3. JimS

JimS

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Conpetition hurting ya?

4. It's a sad state of affairs when you can make more money having people vomit in your car than you can driving.

Then the pax sober up the next day and see a $200 charge on their credit card. How likely is it that they ever use Uber again?

5. D Town

D Town

Yes it is f***ing sad. Hence why I stopped driving. As for the pax being angry they got charged for a cleaning fee I personally do not believe driver's give two dusty f***s if these puke fountains decide NOT to ruin their cars in the future. They don't make up a large portion of the pax population. You guys in the taxis can have them back by ALL means.

mrlasvegas likes this.