Ads in ORD Ord

DaBombDotCom

Two questions since I am bringing up the shitters at the ORD TNP lot. First, what is the little ads taped to the doors and walls of the porterjohns for? Got a ride before looking it up and seeing what it was.

Second my mother is getting into driving and wants to know does that women labeled porterjohn actually not as bad as all the others.

Thanks peepz!

Ad nauseam

Did someone say Ad, and Pit and Potties? Even mention of mother? Are you trolling me?
Is always sumptin!

First. The ads are for "gridwise" they hawk app with donuts in the pit too---right next to potties. Yummy!

Two, women do alright. But in the pit....the narly nastiness and complete disgraceful disregard for sanitation and decency.....equal rights!

Do better telling mom about the other options.

UberBeemer

Did someone say Ad, and Pit and Potties? Even mention of mother? Are you trolling me?
Is always sumptin!

First. The ads are for "gridwise" they hawk app with donuts in the pit too---right next to potties. Yummy!

Two, women do alright. But in the pit....the narly nastiness and complete disgraceful disregard for sanitation and decency.....equal rights!

Do better telling mom about the other options.
Avoid the longjohns with the blue frosting.

DaBombDotCom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya I told her just leave the pit or go before heading in in rosemont. Pleanty of 24/7 options for pit stops

Thank you everyone for your help :smiles:

northsider87

There’s a McDonald’s on Higgins and Mannheim. It’s open till like 10pm most days. Much more sanitary than the Johns inside the pit. It’s different for a guy cuz we stand up.

I’d strongly recommend she does NOT use the Johns inside the pit... they’re nasty and not great if you need to squat or whatever. There are plenty of places she can go around ohare...

SatMan

There’s a McDonald’s on Higgins and Mannheim. It’s open till like 10pm most days. Much more sanitary than the Johns inside the pit. It’s different for a guy cuz we stand up.

I’d strongly recommend she does NOT use the Johns inside the pit... they’re nasty and not great if you need to squat or whatever. There are plenty of places she can go around ohare...
river road & higgins has a 24/7 macs.

pizza guy

McDonald's is my location of choice for pee breaks. Clean bathrooms, cheap high quality coffee and with all locations doing Eats they can't question us using the bathroom without buying something.

Just make sure you don't log onto their wifi automatically or you may miss pings due to weak signal.